- Hall, Alix, Lane, Cassandra, Bauman, Adrian, Gillham, Karen, Boyer, James, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Kerr, Nicola, Kajons, Nicole, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Sutherland, Rachel, McCarthy, Nicole, Jackson, Rebecca, Shoesmith, Adam, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Reeves, Penny
A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of the Benefits of School-Based, Peer-Led Interventions for Leaders
Evaluation of measures of sustainability and sustainability determinants for use in community, public health, and clinical settings: a systematic review
- Hall, Alix, Shoesmith, Adam, Wiltsey Stirman, Shannon, Imad, Noor, Sutherland, Rachel, Nathan, Nicole, Doherty, Emma, McEvoy, Brydie, Mettert, Kayne, Lewis, Cara C., Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Serene, Kingsland, Melanie, Shelton, Rachel C.
Increased use of knowledge translation strategies is associated with greater research impact on public health policy and practice: an analysis of trials of nutrition, physical activity, sexual health, tobacco, alcohol and substance use interventions
- Nathan, Nicole, Hall, Alix, Hope, Kirsty, Elton, Benjamin, Shoesmith, Adam, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Reeves, Penny, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Boyer, James, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wolfenden, Luke, McCarthy, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian E., Rissel, Chris, Naylor, Patt-Jean, Cradock, Angie, Lane, Cassandra
Tensions and Paradoxes of Scaling Up: A Critical Reflection on Physical Activity Promotion
- Koorts, Harriet, Bauman, Adrian, Searles, Andrew, Lee, Karen, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Edwards, Nancy, Bellew, William, Brown, Wendy J., Duncan, Mitch J., Lubans, David R., Milat, Andrew J., Morgan, Philip J., Nathan, Nicole
- Hall, Alix, Wolfenden, Luke, Trost, Stewart G., Nathan, Nicole, Shoesmith, Adam, McCarthy, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian E., Rissel, Chris, Sutherland, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Brown, Hannah
A multicomponent mHealth-based intervention (SWAP IT) to decrease the consumption of discretionary foods packed in school lunchboxes: Type I effectiveness-implementation hybrid cluster randomized controlled trial
- Sutherland, Rachel, Brown, Alison, Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny, Davies, Marc, Reilly, Kathryn, Cohen, Brad, Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Yoong, Serene, Janssen, Lisa, Chooi, Amelia, Hudson, Nayerra, Wiggers, John, Kerr, Nicola, Evans, Nicole
A trial of a six-month sugar-sweetened beverage intervention in secondary schools from a socio-economically disadvantaged region in Australia
Adaptation and validation of the program sustainability assessment tool (Psat) for use in the elementary school setting
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?