The public health value of emergency department syndromic surveillance following a natural disaster
- Hope, Kirsty, Merritt, Tony, Eastwood, Keith, Main, Kelly, Durrheim, David N., Muscatello, David, Todd, Kerry, Zheng, Wai
Supply system factors associated with microbiological drinking water safety in regional New South Wales, Australia, 2001-2007
- Cretikos, Michelle, Byleveld, Paul, Durrheim, David N., Porigneaux, Philippe, Merritt, Tony, Leask, Sandy
Sexual health care for sex workers
- Esler, Danielle, Ooi, Catriona, Merritt, Tony
Multidisciplinary analysis of invasive meningococcal disease as a framework for continuous quality and safety improvement in regional Australia
- Taylor, Kathryn A., Durrheim, David N., Merritt, Tony, Massey, Peter, Ferguson, John, Ryan, Nick, Hullick, Carolyn
Lessons learnt from a three-year pilot field epidemiology training programme
- Hoy, Damian, Durand, A. Mark, Gopalani, Sameer Vali, Flint, James, Merilles Jr, Onofre Edwin A., Kashiwabara, Mina, Biaukula, Viema, Lepers, Christelle, Souares, Yvan, Nilles, Eric, Batikawai, Anaseini, Huseynova, Sevil, Hancock, Thane, Durrheim, David, Cash, Haley L., Hardie, Kate, Paterson, Beverley, Paulino, Yvette, White, Paul, Merritt, Tony, Fitzgibbons, Dawn
Improving communicable disease outbreak preparedness in residential aged care facilities using an interventional interview strategy
- Eastwood, Keith, Osbourn, Maggi, Francis, Lynn, Merritt, Tony, Nicholas, Craig, Cashman, Patrick, Durrheim, David, Wiggers, John
Identifying pneumonia outbreaks of public health importance: can emergency department data assist in earlier identification?
- Hope, Kirsty, Durrheim, David N., Muscatello, David, Merritt, Tony, Zheng, Wei, Massey, Peter, Cashman, Patrick, Eastwood, Keith
Household disaster preparedness and information sources: rapid cluster survey after a storm in New South Wales, Australia
- Cretikos, Michelle, Eastwood, Keith, Dalton, Craig, Merritt, Tony, Tuyl, Frank, Winn, Linda, Durrheim, David
Field exercises are useful for improving public health emergency responses
- Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David N., Merritt, Tony, Massey, Peter D., Huppatz, Clare, Dalton, Craig, Hope, Kirsty, Moran, Lucille, Speare, Richard, Farrar, Kris
Effect of antiviral prophylaxis on influenza outbreaks in aged care facilities in three local health districts in New South Wales, Australia, 2014
- Merritt, Tony, Hope, Kirsty, Butler, Michelle, Durrheim, David, Gupta, Leena, Najjar, Zeina, Conaty, Stephen, Boonwatt, Leng, Fletcher, Stephanie
Challenges in using serological methods to explore historical transmission risk of Chlamydia psittaci in a workforce with high exposure to equine chlamydiosis
- Jones, Belinda, Taylor, Kathryn, Lucas, Robyn M., Merritt, Tony, Chicken, Catherine, Heller, Jane, Carrick, Joan, Givney, Rodney, Durrheim, David N.
Australia: an island in a sea of measles
- Williamson, Kirsten M., Merritt, Tony, Durrheim, David N.
Antiviral distribution data: a potential syndromic surveillance system to assist pandemic health service operational planning
- Way, Andrew S. C., Durrheim, David N., Merritt, Tony, Vally, Hassan
An update on the epidemiology and key issues associated with the diagnosis and management of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease cases in NSW
- Quinn, Emma, Merritt, Tony, Buckland, Michael E., Tobin, Sean
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?