A cluster randomised controlled trial of a comprehensive accreditation intervention to reduce alcohol consumption at community sports clubs: study protocol
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Tindall, Jennifer, Gillham, Karen E., McElduff, Patrick, Rogerson, John C., Wiggers, John H.
A cross sectional survey of sharps including needlestick (SIN) injuries among NSW nurses in 2007: study report
- Kable, Ashley, Guest, Maya, McLeod, Mary, Butrej, Trish, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
A cross-sectional survey of experts' opinions about the relative effectiveness of tobacco control strategies for the general population versus disadvantaged groups: What do we choose in the absence of evidence?
- Paul, Christine L., Turon, Heidi, Bonevski, Billie, Bryant, Jamie, McElduff, Patrick
A home- and community-based physical activity program can improve the cardiorespiratory fitness and walking capacity of stroke survivors
- Marsden, Dianne Lesley, Dunn, Ashlee, Callister, Robin, McElduff, Patrick, Levi, Christopher Royce, Spratt, Neil James
A method for meta-analysis of molecular association studies
- Thakkinstian, Ammarin, McElduff, Patrick, D'Este, Catherine, Duffy, David, Attia, John
A multidisciplinary group programme in rural settings for community-dwelling chronic stroke survivors and their carers: a pilot randomized controlled trial
- Marsden, Dianne, Quinn, Rhonda, Pond, Nicole, Golledge, Robyn, Neilson, Claire, White, Jennifer, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael
A parallel-group, randomised controlled trial of a multimedia, self-directed, coping skills training intervention for patients with cancer and their partners: design and rationale
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, McElduff, Patrick, Turner, Jane, Levesque, Janelle V., Kayser, Karen, Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Shih, Sophy T. F., Barker, Daniel
A pilot randomized controlled trial of the feasibility of a self-directed coping skills intervention for couples facing prostate cancer: rationale and design
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, Turner, Jane, McElduff, Patrick, Kayser, Karen, Vallentine, Paula
A pilot, multisite, randomized controlled trial of a self-directed coping skills training intervention for couples facing prostate cancer: accrual, retention, and data collection issues
- Lambert, Sylvie D., McElduff, Patrick, Chong, Peter, Girgis, Afaf, Levesque, Janelle V., Regan, Tim W., Turner, Jane, Candler, Hayley, Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Shih, Sophy T. F., Kayser, Karen
A randomised controlled trial and mediation analysis of the 'Healthy Habits', telephone-based dietary intervention for preschool children
- Fletcher, Amanda, Wolfenden, Luke, Wyse, Rebecca, Bowman, Jenny, McElduff, Patrick, Duncan, Sarah
A randomised controlled trial of an intervention to facilitate the implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in childcare services.
- Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Wye, Paula, Wiggers, John, Wyse, Rebecca, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Dodds, Pennie, Pond, Nicole, Gillham, Karen, Freund, Megan, McElduff, Patrick
A randomized controlled trial of the effect of early upper-limb training on stroke recovery and brain activation
- Hubbard, Isobel J., Carey, Leeanne M., Budd, Timothy W., Levi, Christopher, McElduff, Patrick, Hudson, Steven, Bateman, Grant, Parsons, Mark W.
A randomized trial of tenecteplase versus alteplase for acute ischemic stroke
- Parsons, Mark, Spratt, Neil, Bateman, Grant, Donnan, Geoffrey, Davis, Stephen, Levi, Christopher, Bivard, Andrew, Campbell, Bruce, Chung, Kong, Miteff, Ferdinand, O'Brien, Bill, Bladin, Christopher, McElduff, Patrick, Allen, Chris
A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John
A systematic review and meta-analysis of written self-administered psychosocial interventions among adults with a physical illness
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Beatty, Lisa, McElduff, Patrick, Levesque, Janelle V., Lawsin, Catalina, Jacobsen, Paul, Turner, Jane, Girgis, Araf
Absolute cardiovascular risk and GP decision making in TIA and minor stroke
- Clarey, Jamie, Lasserson, Daniel, Levi, Christopher, Parsons, Mark, Dewey, Helen, Barber, P. Alan, Quain, Debbie, McElduff, Patrick, Sales, Milton, Magin, Parker
Adverse outcomes following emergency department discharge of patients with possible acute coronary syndrome
- Loten, Conrad, Isbister, Geoffrey, Jamcotchian, Melissa, Hullick, Carolyn, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Marley, John
Alcohol intake and total mortality in 142 960 individuals from the MORGAM Project: a population-based study
- Di Castelnuovo, Augusto, Costanzo, Simona, Thorand, Barbara, Brenner, Hermann, Ferrario, Marco, Veronesi, Giovanni, Pettenuzzo, Emanuela, Tamosiunas, Abdonas, Njølstad, Inger, Drygas, Wojciech, Nikitin, Yuri, Söderberg, Stefan, Bonaccio, Marialaura, Kee, Frank, Grassi, G, Westermann, D, Schrage, B, Dabboura, S, Zeller, T, Kuulasmaa, K, Blankenberg, S, Donati, MB, de Gaetano, G, McElduff, Patrick, Iacoviello, L, Linneberg, Allan, Salomaa, Veikko, Männistö, Satu, Moitry, Marie, Ferrières, Jean, Dallongeville, Jean
An enriched environment improves sensorimotor function post-ischemic stroke
- Janssen, Heidi, Bernhardt, Julie, Spratt, Neil J., Collier, Janice M., Sena, Emily S., McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Pollack, Michael, Howells, David W., Nilsson, Michael, Calford, Mike B.
An enriched environment increases activity in stroke patients undergoing rehabilitation in a mixed rehabilitation unit: a pilot non-randomized controlled trial
- Janssen, Heidi, Ada, Louise, Bernhardt, Julie, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael, Nilsson, Michael, Spratt, Neil
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?