Examiner comment on theses that have been revised and resubmitted
- Lovat, Terry, Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sid, Dally, Kerry, Hazel, Gavin
Characteristics, degree completion times and thesis quality of Australian PhD candidates
- Bourke, Sid, Holbrook, Allyson, Lovat, Terry, Dally, Kerry
An investigation of inconsistencies in PhD examination decisions
- Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sid, Lovat, Terry, Dally, Kerry
Fully professionalised teacher education: an Australian study in persistence
Interpreting the scriptures of Islam and implications for the West
Examiner comment on the literature review in Ph.D. theses
- Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sid, Fairbairn, Hedy, Lovat, Terry
Values Education and quality teaching: two sides of the learning coin
Consistency and inconsistency in PhD thesis examination
- Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sid, Lovat, Terry, Fairbairn, Hedy
Knowledge in action: towards a Deleuze-Habermasian critique in/for education
- Semetsky, Inna, Lovat, Terry
Practical mysticism and Deleuze's ontology of the virtual
- Lovat, Terry, Semetsky, Inna
The lost story of Islam: recovery through theology, history and art
- Lovat, Terry, Samarayi, Ibtihal
Values education, quality teaching, and service learning: the harmony of a new pedagogy?
The evolution of student wellbeing pedagogy and its implications for teacher education
Australian Muslim jobseekers: labour market experience, job readiness, and the relative effectiveness of employment support services: a research report
- Lovat, Terry, Mitchell, Bill, Nilan, Pam, Hosseini, S. A. Hamed, Cook, Beth, Samarayi, Ibtihal, Mansfield, Michelle
Ways of knowing in doctoral examination: how well is the doctoral regime?
- Lovat, Terry, Holbrook, Alyson, Bourke, Sid
Understanding the language of evaluation in examiners' reports on doctoral theses
- Starfield, Sue, Paltridge, Brian, McMurtrie, Robert, Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sid, Fairbairn, Hedy, Kiley, Margaret, Lovat, Terry
Dialogic consensus in clinical decision-making
Evaluation and instruction in PhD examiners' reports: how grammatical choices construe examiner roles
- Starfield, Sue, Paltridge, Brian, McMurtrie, Robert, Holbrook, Allyson, Lovat, Terry, Kiley, Margaret, Fairbairn, Hedy
Research ethics in the assessment of PhD theses: footprint or footnote?
- Holbrook, Allyson, Dally, Kerry, Avery, Carol, Lovat, Terry, Fairbairn, Hedy
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?