- Boland, Veronica C., Clare, Philip J., Yuen, Wing See, Peacock, Amy, Aiken, Alexandra, Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob, Slade, Tim, Bruno, Raimondo, McBride, Nyanda, Degenhardt, Louisa, Kypri, Kypros, Mattick, Richard P.
Social desirability bias in the reporting of alcohol consumption: a randomized trial
Targeting multiple health risk behaviours among vocational education students using electronic feedback and online and telephone support: protocol for a cluster randomised trial
- Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine L., Campbell, Elizabeth, Courtney, Ryan J., Chapman, Kathy, Wolfenden, Luke, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Searles, Andrew, Wiggers, John, Kypri, Kypros, Bonevski, Billie, McElduff, Patrick, Hill, Mary Ann, Morgan, Philip J, Lynagh, Marita, Collins, Clare E.
Effects of small incentives on survey response fractions: randomised comparisons in national alcohol surveys conducted in New Zealand
The hospital outpatient alcohol project (HOAP): protocol for an individually randomized, parallel-group superiority trial of electronic alcohol screening and brief intervention versus screening alone for unhealthy alcohol use
Parent characteristics associated with approval of their children drinking alcohol from ages 13 to 16 years: prospective cohort study
- Sharmin, Sonia, Kypri, Kypros, Attia, John, P Mattick, Richard P., Wadolowski, Monika, Bruno, Raimondo, Khanam, Masuma, Aiken, Alexandra, Hutchinson, Delyse, M Najman, Jackob M., Slade, Tim, Mcbride, Nyanda
- Clare, Philip J., Dobbins, Timothy, Bruno, Raimondo, Peacock, Amy, Boland, Veronica, Yuen, Wing See, Aiken, Alexandra, Degenhardt, Louisa, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob M., McBride, Nyanda, Horwood, John, McCambridge, Jim, Mattick, Richard P.
Episode-centred analysis of drinking to intoxication in university students
- O'Dean, Siobhan M., Mewton, Louise, Upton, Emily, Tibbetts, Joel, Johnson, Phoebe, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Chung, Tammy, Clay, Peter, Clare, Philip J., Bruno, Raimondo, Yuen, Wing See, McBride, Nyanda, Swift, Wendy, Isik, Ashling
Correction: alcohol advertising in sport and non-sport TV in Australia, during children’s viewing times
Enrolment-latency in randomized behavior change trials: individual participant data meta-analysis showed association with attrition but not effect-size
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?