“Mental health is not our core business”: A qualitative study of mental health supports in the Ghanaian mining industry
- Asare-Doku, Winifred, James, Carole, Rich, Jane Louise, Amponsah-Tawiah, Kwesi, Kelly, Brian
Wisdom from the drought: recommendations from a consultative conference
- Sartore, Gina, Hoolahan, Bryan, Tonna, Anne, Kelly, Brian, Stain, Helen
Variation in personality traits of medical students between schools of medicine
- Wilson, Ian, Griffin, Barbara, Lampe, Lisa, Eley, Diann, Corrigan, Gerry, Kelly, Brian, Stagg, Pamela
Uptake and attrition in couple-based interventions for cancer: perspectives from the literature
- Regan, Tim, Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian
Unintentional injury, psychological distress and depressive symptoms - is there an association for rural Australians?
- Fragar, Lyn, Inder, Kerry J., Kelly, Brian, Coleman, Clare, Perkins, David, Lewin, Terry J.
Travels in extreme social mobility: how first-in-family students find their way into and through medical education
- Southgate, Erica, Brosnan, Caragh, Lempp, Heidi, Kelly, Brian, Wright, Sarah, Outram, Sue, Bennett, Anna
Transcriptomic abnormalities in peripheral blood in bipolar disorder, and discrimination of the major psychoses
- Hess, Jonathan L., Tylee, Daniel S., Barve, Rahul, de Jong, Simone, Ophoff, Roel A., Kumarasinghe, Nishantha, Tooney, Paul, Schall, Ulrich, Gardiner, Erin, Beveridge, Natalie Jane, Scott, Rodney J., Yasawardene, Surangi, Perera, Antoinette, Mendis, Jayan, Carr, Vaughan, Kelly, Brian, Cairns, Murray, Neurobehavioural Genetics Unit,, Tsuang, Ming T., Glatt, Stephen J.
Transcriptome-wide mega-analyses reveal joint dysregulation of immunologic genes and transcription regulators in brain and blood in schizophrenia
- Hess, Jonathan L., Tylee, Daniel S., Scott, Rodney J., Yasawardene, Surangi, Perera, Antionette, Mendis, Jayan, Carr, Vaughan, Kelly, Brian, Cairns, Murray, Tsuang, Ming T., Glatt, Stephen J., Barve, Rahul, de Jong, Simone, Ophoff, Roel A., Kumarasinghe, Nishantha, Tooney, Paul, Schall, Ulrich, Gardiner, Erin, Beveridge, Natalie Jane
The seduction of autonomy: countertransference and physician aid in dying
- Kelly, Brian, Varghese, Francis T. N.
The role of trainees as clinical teachers of medical students in psychiatry
- Hickie, Catherine, Nash, Louise, Kelly, Brian
The psychological impact of chronic environmental adversity: responding to prolonged drought
- Stain, Helen J., Kelly, Brian, Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry J., Fitzgerald, Michael, Fragar, Lyn
The PACT study protocol: a time series study investigating the impact, acceptability and cost of an integrated model for psychosocial screening, care and treatment of patients with urological and head and neck cancers
- Girgis, Afaf, Kelly, Brian, Boyes, Allison, Haas, Marion, Viney, Rosalie, Descallar, Joseph, Candler, Hayley, Bellamy, Douglas, Proietto, Anthony
The impact of tobacco smoking on treatment for comorbid depression and alcohol misuse
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Edwards, Sarah, Baker, Amanda, Kavanagh, David, Kelly, Brian, Bowman, Jenny, Lewin, Terry
The health and wellbeing of Australian farmers: a longitudinal cohort study
- Brew, Bronwyn, Inder, Kerry, Allen, Joanne, Thomas, Matthew, Kelly, Brian
The feasibility of videoconferencing for neuropsychological assessments of rural youth experiencing early psychosis
- Stain, Helen J., Payne, Kristy, Thienel, Renate, Michie, Pat, Carr, Vaughan, Kelly, Brian
The elusive search for success: defining and measuring implementation outcomes in a real-world hospital trial
- Shepherd, Heather L., Geerligs, Liesbeth, Lovell, Melanie, Kelly, Brian, Beale, Philip, Grimison, Peter, Shaw, Tim, Viney, Rosalie, Rankin, Nicole M., Butow, Phyllis, Masya, Lindy, Shaw, Joanne, Price, Melanie, Dhillon, Haryana M., Hack, Thomas F., Girgis, Afaf, Luckett, Tim
The economic impact of psychological distress in the Australian coal mining industry
- Ling, Rod, Kelly, Brian, Considine, Robyn, Tynan, Ross, Searles, Andrew, Doran, Christopher M.
The desirable qualities of future doctors - a study of medical student perceptions
- Hurwitz, Steven, Kelly, Brian, Powis, David, Smyth, Robyn, Lewin, Terry
The contribution of individual, social and work characteristics to employee mental health in a coal mining industry population
- Considine, Robyn, Tynan, Ross, James, Carole, Wiggers, John, Lewin, Terry, Inder, Kerry, Perkins, David, Handley, Tonelle, Kelly, Brian
The challenges of predicting suicidal thoughts and behaviours in a sample of rural Australians with depression
- Handley, Tonelle, Rich, Jane, Davies, Kate, Lewin, Terry, Kelly, Brian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?