"The masks we wear": a qualitative study of suicide in Australian farmers
- Kunde, Lisa, Kõlves, Kairi, Kelly, Brian, Reddy, Prasuna, de Leo, Diego
'We didn't have a clue': family caregivers' experiences of the communication of a diagnosis of schizophrenia
- Outram, Sue, Harris, Gillian, Kelly, Brian, Bylund, Carma L., Cohen, Martin, Landa, Yulia, Levin, Tomer, Sandhu, Harsimrat, Vamos, Marina, Loughland, Carmel
A comparison of a single genetic factor, two stress factors, and one psychosocial coping factor as predictors of depression in an Australian community sample
- Sharpley, Christopher F., Palanisamy, Suresh K. A., Metcalf, Kate, Jones, Kim A., Kelly, Brian, McFarlane, James R.
A cross-sectional study of the association between autoantibodies and qualitative ultrasound index of bone in an elderly sample without clinical autoimmune disease
- Iseme, Rosebella A., McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Walker, Frederick R., Boyle, Michael, Attia, John
A preliminary study to develop an intervention to facilitate communication between couples in advanced cancer
- Mowll, Jane, Lobb, Elizabeth A., Lane, Lisbeth, Lacey, Judith, Chochinov, Harvey M., Kelly, Brian, Agar, Meera, Links, Matthew, Kearsley, John H.
A qualitative investigation of health care professionals', patients' and partners' views on psychosocial issues and related interventions for couples coping with cancer
- Regan, Tim, Levesque, Janelle V., Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian
A role for autoantibodies in atherogenesis
- Iseme, Rosebella A., McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Walker, Frederick R., Handley, Tonelle, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Boyle, Michael
A tiered multidisciplinary approach to the psychosocial care of adult cancer patients integrated into routine care: the PROMPT study (a cluster-randomised controlled trial)
- Turner, Jane, Kelly, Brian, Clarke, David, Yates, Patsy, Aranda, Sanchia, Jolley, Damien, Forbes, Andrew, Chambers, Suzanne, Hargraves, Maryanne, Mackenzie, Lisa
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community governance of health research: turning principles into practice
- Gwynn, Josephine, Lock, Mark, Turner, Nicole, Dennison, Ray, Coleman, Clare, Kelly, Brian, Wiggers, John
Accentuate the positives, but don't necessarily eliminate the negatives: a cross-sectional survey of junior doctor psychiatry terms
- Nash, Louise, Karageorge, Aspasia, Llewellyn, Anthony, Sandhu, Harsimrat, Edwards, James, Kelly, Brian, Burke, David, Maddocks, Claire, Reynolds, Kate
Acceptability and appropriateness of a clinical pathway for managing anxiety and depression in cancer patients: a mixed methods study of staff perspectives
- Butow, Phyllis, Shepherd, Heather L., Cuddy, Jessica, Harris, Marnie, He, Sharon, Masya, Lindy, Faris, Mona, Rankin, Nicole M., Beale, Philip, Girgis, Afaf, Kelly, Brian, Grimison, Peter, The ADAPT Program Group,, Shaw, Joanna
An indelible mark the response to participation in euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide among doctors: a review of research findings
- Kelly, Brian, Handley, Tonelle, Kissane, David, Vamos, Marina, Attia, John
Analyzing the role of microRNAs in schizophrenia in the context of common genetic risk variants
- Hauberg, Mads Engel, Roussos, Panos, Schall, Ulli, Scott, Rodney, Tooney, Paul, Wu, Jing Qin, Grove, Jakob, Børglum, Anders Dupont, Mattheisen, Manual, Cairns, Murray, Henskens, Frans, Kelly, Brian, Loughland, Carmel, Michie, Patricia
Are young men getting the message? Age differences in suicide prevention literacy among male construction workers
- King, Tania L., Batterham, Philip J., Lingard, Helen, Gullestrup, Jorgen, Lockwood, Chris, Harvey, Samuel B., Kelly, Brian, LaMontagne, Anthony D., Milner, Allison
Autoantibodies and depression: evidence for a causal link?
- Iseme, Rosebella Alungata, McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Attia, John, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Barriers and enablers to implementing telehealth consultations in psycho-oncology
- Butt, Zoe, Kirsten, Laura, Beatty, Lisa, Kelly, Brian, Dhillon, Haryana, Shaw, Joanne M.
Barriers and facilitators to community-based psycho-oncology services: a qualitative study of health professionals attitudes to the feasibility and acceptability of a shared care model
- Vaccaro, Lisa, Shaw, Joanne, Sethi, Suvena, Kirsten, Laura, Beatty, Lisa, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Kissane, David, Kelly, Brian, Turner, Jane
Building effective service linkages in primary mental health care: a narrative review part 2
- Fuller, Jeffrey D., Perkins, David, Parker, Sharon, Holdsworth, Louise, Kelly, Brian, Roberts, Russell, Martinez, Lee, Fragar, Lyn
Building psychosocial capacity through training of front-line health professionals to provide brief therapy: lessons learned from the PROMPT study
- Turner, Jane, Mackenzie, Lisa, Kelly, Brian, Clarke, David, Yates, Patsy, Aranda, Sanchia
Clinical leadership in rural psychiatry: farmers' mental health and well-being
- Robinson, Tracy, Kurtz, Heidi, Kelly, Brian, Fuller, Jeffrey, Fragar, Lyn, Roy, Samit, Deans, Kim, Croft, Jenny, Hedger, Brendon
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?