Smartphone apps about crystal methamphetamine ("ice"): systematic search in app stores and assessment of composition and quality
- Chapman, Cath, Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Birrell, Louise, Deen, Hannah, Brierley, Mary-Ellen, Stapinski, Lexine A., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Newton, Nicola C., Teesson, Maree
To enforce or engage: the relationship between coercion, treatment motivation and therapeutic alliance within community-based drug and alcohol clients
- Wolfe, Samantha, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Bowman, Jenny, Childs, Steven
Internet-delivered tobacco treatment for people using cannabis: a randomized trial in two Australian cannabis clinics
- Hindson, Josephine, Hanstock, Tanya, Dunlop, Adrian, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Alcohol consumption in the Australian coal mining industry
- Tynan, Ross J., Considine, Robyn, Kelly, Brian J., Wiggers, John, Lewin, Terry J., Jameson, Carole, Inder, Kerry, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda L., Skehan, Jaelea, Perkins, David
Screening and intervention for mental health problems in alcohol and other drug settings: can training change practitioner behaviour?
- Lee, Nicole, Jenner, Linda, Baker, Amanda, Ritter, Alison, Hides, Leanne, Norman, Josephine, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Hall, Kate, Dann, Fiona, Cameron, Jacqui
Online interventions for people hospitalized for deliberate self-harm and problematic alcohol use: Lessons learned from the iiAIM trial
- Crouse, Jacob J., Morley, Kirsten C., Buckley, Nicholas, Dawson, Andrew, Seth, Devanshi, Monds, Lauren A., Tickell, Ashleigh, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Chitty, Kate M.
Is a person thinking about suicide likely to find help on the internet? An evaluation of Google search results
- Thornton, Louise, Handley, Tonelle, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda
Recruiting for health, medical or psychosocial research using Facebook: systematic review
- Thornton, Louise, Batterham, Philip J., Fassnacht, Daniel B., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Calear, Alison L., Hunt, Sally
Coronary heart disease risk reduction intervention among overweight smokers with a psychotic disorder: Pilot trial
- Baker, Amanda, Richmond, Robyn, Castle, David, Kulkarni, Jayashri, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Sakrouge, Rebecca, Filia, Sacha, Lewin, Terry J.
A web-based toolkit to provide evidence-based resources about crystal methamphetamine for the Australian community: collaborative development of Cracks in the Ice
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Chapman, Cath, Newton, Nicola Clare, Brierley, Mary-Ellen, Stapinski, Lexine, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Nagle, Jack, Teesson, Maree
Developing a roadmap for the translation of e-mental health services for depression
- Batterham, Philip J., Sunderland, Matthew, Butow, Phylllis N., Krouskos, Demos, Calear, Alison L., Davey, Christopher G., Christensen, Helen, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Andrews, Gavin, Mitchell, Philip B., Herrman, Helen
Co-occurring depression and alcohol/other drug use problems: developing effective and accessible treatment options
Differences in dietary preferences, personality and mental health in Australian adults with and without food addiction
- Burrows, Tracy, Hides, Leanne, Brown, Robyn, Dayas, Christopher V., Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Motivational interviewing and CBT to improve health and well-being
- Baker, Amanda L., Hides, Leanne, Kelly, Peter J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Nasstasia, Yasmina, Birchwood, Max
Preliminary outcomes of a computerized CBT/MET intervention for depressed cannabis users in psychiatry care
- Glasner, Suzette, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Budney, Alan J., Gitlin, Michael, Kagan, Bruce, Chokron-Garneau, Helene, Ang, Alfonso, Venegas, Alexandra
Help-seeking for mental health problems by employees in the Australian Mining Industry
- Tynan, Ross J., Considine, Robyn, Perkins, David, Kelly, Brian J., Rich, Jane L., Skehan, Jaelea, Wiggers, John, Lewin, Terry J., James, Carole, Inder, Kerry, Baker, Amanda L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Breakingtheice: a protocol for a randomised controlled trial of an internet-based intervention addressing amphetamine-type stimulant use
- Tait, Robert J., McKetin, Rebecca, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Bennett, Kylie, Tam, Ada, Bennett, Anthony, Geddes, Jenny, Garrick, Adam, Christensen, Helen, Griffiths, Kathleen M.
Latent class analysis of multiple health risk behaviors among Australian university students and associations with psychological distress
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Duncan, Mitch J., Oftedal, Stina, Ashton, Lee M., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Whatnall, Megan C.
Disclosure of suicidal thoughts during an e-mental health intervention: relational ethics meets actor-network theory
- Heinsch, Milena, Geddes, Jenny, Sampson, Dara, Brosnan, Caragh, Hunt, Sally, Wells, Hannah, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Acceptability of a clinician-assisted computerized psychological intervention for comorbid mental health and substance use problems: treatment adherence data from a randomized controlled trial
- Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda, Lewin, Terry, Carr, Vaughan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?