A cross-sectional study of domestic violence instruction in nursing and midwifery programs: out of step with community and student expectations
- Hutchinson, Marie, Doran, Frances, Yates, Karen, Brown, Janie, Douglas, Tracy, East, Leah, Irwin, Pauletta, Mainey, Lydia, Saunders, Annette, Sweet, Linda, Van de Mortel, Thea
Adding telehealth simulation into NP programs
- Robinson-Reilly, Melissa, Irwin, Pauletta, Coutts, Rosanne, Slattery, Nicola
Australian nursing and midwifery student beliefs and attitudes about domestic violence: A multi-site, cross-sectional study
- Doran, Frances, Hutchinson, Marie, Yates, Karen, Brown, Janie, East, Leah, Irwin, Pauletta, Mainey, Lydia, Mather, Carey, Miller, Andrea, van de Mortel, Thea, Sweet, Linda
Learning through reflection. SPROUT: a schema to teach reflective practice
- Irwin, Pauletta, Coutts, Rosanne
Looking good sister! The use of a virtual world to develop nursing skills
- Irwin, Pauletta, Coutts, Rosanne, Graham, Iain
Me, us and IT: insiders views of the complex technical, organisational and personal elements in using virtual worlds in education
- Gregory, Sue, Gregory, Brent, Lierse, Sharon, John, Blooma, Sukunesan, Suku, Rutherford, Emily, Jegathesan, Jay Jay, Bulter, Des, Farley, Helen, Irwin, Pauletta, Wood, Denise, Grant, Scott, Nikolic, Sasha, Hillier, Matthew, Hearns, Merle, Jacka, Lisa, McDonald, Marcus, Reiners, Torsten
Vision: A space for digital learning and exploring pedagogies: Virtual world education.
- Gregory, Sue, Gregory, Brent, Butler, Des, Zagami, Jason, Gaukrodger, Belma, Jacka, Lisa, Lierse, Sharon, McDonald, Marcus, Ellis, David, Hearns, Merle, Sukunesan, Suku, Irwin, Pauletta, John, Blooma
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?