Community perspectives of barriers indigenous women face in accessing maternal health care services in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh
- Akter, Shahinoor, Davies, Kate, Rich, Jane L., Inder, Kerry J.
Individualised music for people living with dementia and the experiences and perceptions of residential aged care staff: a qualitative study
- Gaviola, Minah Amor, Higgins, Isabel, Dilworth, Sophie, Holliday, Elizabeth, Inder, Kerry J.
Suicide in rural Australia: A retrospective study of mental health problems, health-seeking and service utilisation
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Handley, Tonelle, Powell, Nic, Read, Donna, Inder, Kerry J., Perkins, David, Brew, Bronwyn K.
Use of artificial intelligence and virtual reality within clinical simulation for nursing pain education: A scoping review
- Harmon, Joanne, Pitt, Victoria, Summons, Peter, Inder, Kerry J.
Impact of individualised music listening intervention on persons with dementia: A systematic review of randomised controlled trials
- Gaviola, Minah Amor, Inder, Kerry J., Dilworth, Sophie, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Higgins, Isabel
Prevalence and factors associated with knowledge and access to delivery services at primary health care facilities amongst indigenous women in Khagrachhari district Bangladesh - A cross-sectional study
- Akter, Shahinoor, Rich, Jane L., Davies, Kate, Inder, Kerry J.
The role of the peer support worker in increasing rural mental health help-seeking
- Cheesmond, Natalie, Davies, Kate, Inder, Kerry J.
Exploring the role of rurality and rural identity in mental health help-seeking behavior: a systematic qualitative review.
- Cheesmond, Natalie E., Davies, Kate, Inder, Kerry J.
Rethinking suicide in rural Australia: a study protocol for examining and applying knowledge of the social determinants to improve prevention in non-Indigenous populations
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Brew, Bronwyn K., Read, Donna M. Y., Inder, Kerry J., Hayes, Alan, Perkins, David
Education on invasive mechanical ventilation involving intensive care nurses: a systematic review
- Guilhermino, Michelle C., Inder, Kerry J., Sundin, Deborah
Depression and risk of unintentional injury in rural communities- a longitudinal analysis of the Australian rural mental health study
- Inder, Kerry J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Handley, Tonelle E., Fragar, Lyn J., Lower, Tony, Booth, Angela, Lewin, Terry J., Kelly, Brian H.
Investigation of a suicide ideation risk profile in people with co-occurring depression and substance use disorder
- Handley, Tonelle, Kay-Lambkin, Francis J., Baker, Amanda L., Lewin, Terry J., Kelly, Brian J., Inder, Kerry J., Attia, John R., Kavanagh, David J.
The association between obesity and cognitive function in older persons: how much is mediated by inflammation, fasting plasma glucose, and hypertriglyceridemia?
- Gunathilake, Roshan, Oldmeadow, Christopher, McEvoy, Mark, Inder, Kerry J., Schofield, Peter W., Nair, Balakrishnan R., Attia, John
Factors associated with personal hopefulness in older rural and urban residents of New South Wales
- Inder, Kerry J., Hussain, Rafat, Allen, Joanne, Brew, Bronwyn, Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John, Kelly, Brian J.
Long-term effects of lifetime trauma exposure in a rural community sample
- Handley, Tonelle E., Kelly, Brian J., Lewin, Terry J., Coleman, Clare, Stain, Helen J., Weaver, Natasha, Inder, Kerry J.
Unassisted detection of depression by GPs: who is most likely to be misclassified?
- Carey, Mariko, Yoong, Sze Lin, Grady, Alice, Bryant, Jamie, Jayakody, Amanda, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Inder, Kerry J.
Comparison of a single self-assessment item with the PHQ-9 for detecting depression in general practice
- Carey, Mariko, Jones, Kimberley A., Yoong, Sze Lin, D'Este, Catherine, Boyes, Allison W., Paul, Christine, Inder, Kerry J., Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Determinants of suicidal ideation and suicide attempts: parallel cross-sectional analyses examining geographical location
- Inder, Kerry J., Handley, Tonelle E., Johnston, Amy, Weaver, Natasha, Coleman, Clare, Lewin, Terry J., Slade, Tim, Kelly, Brian J.
Education of ICU nurses regarding invasive mechanical ventilation: findings from a cross-sectional survey
- Guilhermino, Michelle Copede, Inder, Kerry J., Sundin, Deborah, Kuzmiuk, Leila
Feasibility of internet-delivered mental health treatments for rural populations
- Handley, Tonelle E., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Inder, Kerry J., Attia, John R., Lewin, Terry J., Kelly, Brian J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?