Clinical scholarship among preceptors supervising longitudinal integrated medical clerkships in regional and rural communities of practice
- Weston, Kathryn M., Hudson, Judith N.
Using a framework to implement large-scale innovation in medical education with the intent of achieving sustainability
- Hudson, Judith N., Farmer, Elizabeth A., Weston, Kathryn M., Bushnell, John A.
The development and evaluation of online stories to enhance clinical learning experiences across health professions in rural Australia
- Paliadelis, Penny Susan, Stupans, Ieva, Parker, Vicki, Piper, Donella, Gillan, Pauline, Lea, Jackie, Jarrott, Helen Mary, Wilson, Rhonda, Hudson, Judith N., Fagan, Anthea
Medical school benchmarking - From tools to programmes
- Wilkinson, Tim J., Hudson, Judith N., McColl, Geoffrey J., Hu, Wendy C. Y., Jolly, Brian C., Schuwirth, Lambert W. T.
Longitudinal integrated clerkships
- Hudson, Judith N., Poncelet, Ann N., Weston, Kath M., Bushnell, John A., Farmer, Elizabeth A.
Interprofessional education: does recent literature from rural settings offer insights into what really matters?
- Croker, Anne, Hudson, Judith N.
Decline in medical students' attitudes to interprofessional learning and patient-centredness
- Hudson, Judith N., Lethbridge, Alistair, Vella, Susan, Caputi, Peter
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?