A comparative examination of the anti-inflammatory effects of SSRI and SNRI antidepressants on LPS stimulated microglia
- Tynan, Ross J., Weidenhofer, Judith, Hinwood, Madeleine, Cairns, Murray J., Day, Trevor A., Walker, Frederick R.
Chronic stress alters the density and morphology of microglia in a subset of stress-responsive brain regions
- Tynan, Ross, Naicker, Sundresan, Hinwood, Madeleine, Nalivaiko, Eugene, Buller, Kathryn M., Pow, David V., Day, Trevor A., Walker, Frederick R.
Chronic stress induced remodeling of the prefrontal cortex: structural re-organization of microglia and the inhibitory effect of minocycline
- Hinwood, Madeleine, Tynan, Ross J., Charnley, Janine L., Beynon, Sarah B., Day, Trevor A., Walker, F. Rohan
Chronic stress-induced disruption of the astrocyte network is driven by structural atrophy and not loss of astrocytes
- Tynan, Ross J., Beynon, Sarah B., Hinwood, Madeleine, Johnson, Sarah J., Nilsson, Michael, Woods, Jason J., Walker, Frederick R.
Exploring the relationship between fatigue and circulating levels of the pro-inflammatory biomarkers interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein in the chronic stage of stroke recovery: a cross-sectional study
- Gyawali, Prajwal, Hinwood, Madeleine, Chow, Wei Zhen, Kluge, Murielle, Ong, Lin Kooi, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Individual differences predict susceptibility to conditioned fear arising from psychosocial trauma
- Walker, Frederick R., Hinwood, Madeleine, Masters, Louise, Dielenberg, Robert A., Day, Trevor A.
Neurobiological alterations in the rat medial prefrontal cortex following exposure to chronic psychological stress
Opposing associations of stress and resilience with functional outcomes in stroke survivors in the chronic phase of stroke: a cross-sectional study
- Gyawali, Prajwal, Chow, Wei Zhen, Hinwood, Madeleine, Kluge, Murielle, English, Coralie, Ong, Lin Kooi, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Repeated social defeat selectively increases ΔFosB expression and histone H3 acetylation in the infralimbic medial prefrontal cortex
- Hinwood, Madeleine, Tynan, Ross J., Day, Trevor A., Walker, F. Rohan
Strain differences in coping behaviour, novelty seeking behaviour, and susceptibility to socially conditioned fear: a comparison between Wistar and Sprague Dawley rats
- Walker, Frederick R., Naicker, Sundresan, Hinwood, Madeleine, Dunn, Nicole, Day, Trevor A.
Understanding microglial involvement in stress-induced mood disturbance: a modulator of vulnerability?
- Hinwood, Madeleine, Kluge, Murielle G., Ilicic, Marina, Walker, Frederick Rohan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?