Vaxtracker: active on-line surveillance for adverse events following inactivated influenza vaccine in children
- Cashman, Patrick, Moberley, Sarah, Dalton, Craig, Stephenson, Jody, Elvidge, Elissa, Butler, Michelle, Durrheim, David N.
Using the SaTScan method to detect local malaria clusters for guiding malaria control programmes
- Coleman, Marlize, Coleman, Michael, Mabuza, Aaron M., Kok, Gerdalize, Coetzee, Maureen, Durrheim, David N.
Understanding human - bat interactions in NSW, Australia: improving risk communication for prevention of Australian bat lyssavirus
- Quinn, Emma K., Massey, Peter D., Cox-Witton, Keren, Paterson, Beverley J., Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David N.
Timeliness of salmonella typhimurium notifications after the introduction of routine MLVA typing in NSW
- Heilbronn, Cherie, Munnoch, Sally, Butler, Michelle T., Merritt, Tony D., Durrheim, David N.
The remarkable adaptability of syndromic surveillance to meet public health needs
- Paterson, Beverley J., Durrheim, David N.
The public health value of emergency department syndromic surveillance following a natural disaster
- Hope, Kirsty, Merritt, Tony, Eastwood, Keith, Main, Kelly, Durrheim, David N., Muscatello, David, Todd, Kerry, Zheng, Wai
The health of Hunter Valley communities in proximity to coal mining and power generation, general practice data, 1998-2010
- Merritt, Tony D., Cretikos, Michelle A., Smith, Wayne, Durrheim, David N.
The first 100 days: an open letter to the new Minister for Health and Ageing (letter)
- Durrheim, David N., Wenitong, Mark, Huppatz, Clare, Rubin, George
The effect of time since measles vaccination and age at first dose on measles vaccine effectiveness: A systematic review
- Hughes, Stefanie L., Bolotin, Shelly, Durrheim, David N., Orenstein, Walter A., Moss, William J., Jit, Mark, Crowcroft, Natasha S., Khan, Sumaiya, Li, Ye, Johnson, Caitlin, Friedman, Lindsay, Tricco, Andrea C., Hahné, Susan J. M., Heffernan, Jane M., Dabbagh, Alya
The dynamic landscape of bat borne zoonotic viruses in Australia
- Halpin, Kim, Durrheim, David N.
Ten years on: highlights and challenges of directly observed treatment short-course as the recommended TB control strategy in four Pacific Island nations
- Massey, Peter D., Viney, Kerri, Kienene, Takeieta, Tagaro, Markleen, Itogo, Noel, Ituaso-Conway, Nese, Durrheim, David N.
Tailoring immunisation service delivery in a disadvantaged community in Australia; views of health providers and parents
- Thomas, Susan, Cashman, Patrick, Islam, Fakhrul, Baker, Loretta, Clark, Katrina, Leask, Julie, Butler, Robb, Durrheim, David N.
Sustaining surveillance: evaluating syndromic surveillance in the Pacific
- Paterson, Beverley J., Kool, Jacob L., Durrheim, David N., Pavlin, Boris
Supply system factors associated with microbiological drinking water safety in regional New South Wales, Australia, 2001-2007
- Cretikos, Michelle, Byleveld, Paul, Durrheim, David N., Porigneaux, Philippe, Merritt, Tony, Leask, Sandy
Structural and social inequities contribute to pockets of low childhood immunisation in New South Wales, Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Leask, Julie, Clark, Katrina, Ennis, Sonya, Durrheim, David N.
Strengthening sub-national communicable disease surveillance in a remote Pacific Island country by adapting a successful African outbreak surveillance model
- Nelesone, Tekaai, Durrheim, David N., Speare, Richard, Kiedrzynski, Tom, Melrose, Wayne D.
Simply wearing footwear could interrupt transmission of strongyloides stercoralis
Should there be a standardised approach to the diagnostic workup of suspected adult encephalitis? A case series from Australia
- Huppatz, Clare, Gawarikar, Yash, Levi, Chris, Kelly, Paul M., Williams, David, Dalton, Craig, Massey, Peter, Givney, Rodney, Durrheim, David N.
Short incubation periods in campylobacter outbreaks associated with poultry liver dishes
- Hope, Kirsty G., Merritt, Tony D., Durrheim, David N.
Shaping applied epidemiology workforce training to strengthen emergency response: a global survey of applied epidemiologists, 2019–2020
- Parry, Amy Elizabeth, Kirk, Martyn D., Durrheim, David N., Olowokure, Babatunde, Colquhoun, Samantha M., Housen, Tambri
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?