A cluster randomised controlled trial of a brief child health nurse intervention to reduce infant secondhand smoke exposure
- Daly, Justine B., Freund, Megan, Burrows, Sally, Considine, Robyn, Bowman, Jennifer A., Wiggers, John H
A cross-sectional survey of the prevalence of environmental tobacco smoke preventive care provision by child health services in Australia
- Heard, Todd R., Daly, Justine B., Bowman, Jennifer A., Freund, Megan A. G., Wiggers, John H.
Acceptance of smoking cessation support and quitting behaviours of women attending Aboriginal Maternal and Infant Health Services for antenatal care
- Daly, Justine B., Dowe, Sarah, Tully, Belinda, Tzelepis, Flora, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Gillham, Karen
Household smoking behaviours and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke among infants: are current strategies effectively protecting our young?
- Daly, Justine B., Wiggers, John H., Burrows, Sally, Freund, Megan
Infant exposure to environmental tobacco smoke: a prevalence study in Australia
- Daly, Justine B., Wiggers, John H., Considine, Robyn J.
Interventions by health care professionals who provide routine child health care to reduce tobacco smoke exposure in children a review and meta-analysis
- Daly, Justine B., Mackenzie, Lisa J., Freund, Megan, Wolfenden, Luke, Roseby, Robert, Wiggers, John H.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?