A cohort of Indigenous Australian women and their children through pregnancy and beyond: the Gomeroi gaaynggal study
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Lumbers, E. R., Rae, K. M., Weatherall, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Clausen, D., Blackwell, C. C., Pringle, K. G., Attia, J., Smith, R.
A comparative validation of a child food frequency questionnaire using red blood cell membrane fatty acids
- Burrows, T., Berthon, B., Garg, M. L., Collins, C. E.
A pilot intervention to reduce postpartum weight retention and central adiposity in first-time mothers: results from the mums OnLiNE (Online, Lifestyle, Nutrition & Exercise) study
- van der Pligt, P., Ball, K., Hesketh, K. D., Teychenne, M., Crawford, D., Morgan, P. J., Collins, C. E., Campbell, K. J.
A systematic review and meta-analysis of nutrition interventions for chronic noncancer pain
- Brain, K., Burrows, T. L., Rollo, M. E., Chai, L. K., Clarke, E. D., Hayes, C., Hodson, F. J., Collins, C. E.
A systematic review of recall errors associated with portion size estimation aids in children
- de Vlieger, N. M., Weltert, M., Molenaar, A., McCaffrey, T. A., Rollo, M. E., Truby, H., Livingstone, B., Kirkpatrick, S. I., Boushey, C. J., Kerr, D. A., Collins, C. E., Bucher, T.
An exploratory survey on teaching practices integrating nutrition and mathematics in Australian primary schools
- Follong, B. M., Prieto-Rodriguez, E., Miller, A., Collins, C. E., Bucher, T.
Can a relatively low-intensity intervention by health professionals prevent weight gain in mid-age women? 12-month outcomes of the 40-something radomised controlled trial
- Williams, L. T., Hollis, J. L., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J.
Can a web-based food record accurately assess energy intake in overweight and obese women? a pilot study
- Hutchesson, M. J., Truby, H., Callister, R., Morgan, P. J., Davies, P. S. W., Collins, C. E.
Can children with type 1 diabetes and their caregivers estimate the carbohydrate content of meals and snacks?
- Smart, C. E., Ross, K., Edge, J. A., King, B. R., McElduff, P., Collins, C. E.
Changes to dietary intake during a 12-week commercial web-based weight loss program : a randomized controlled trial
- Hutchesson, M. J., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J., Watson, J. F., Guest, M., Callister, R.
Children and adolescents on intensive insulin therapy maintain postprandial glycaemic control without precise carbohydrate counting
- Smart, C. E., Ross, K., Edge, J. A., Collins, C. E., Colyvas, K., King, B. R.
Comparison of fatty acid intakes assessed by a cardiovascular-specific food frequency questionnaire with red blood cell membrane fatty acids in hyperlipidaemic Australian adults: a validation study
- Schumacher, T. L., Burrows, T. L., Rollo, M. E., Wood, L. G., Callister, R., Collins, C. E.
Comparison of fruit and vegetable intakes during weight loss in males and females
- Williams, R. L., Wood, L. G., Collins, C. E., Callister, R.
Core food intakes of Australian children aged 9-10 years: nutrients, daily servings and diet quality in a community cross-sectional sample
- Whitrow, M. J., Moran, L., Davies, M. J., Collins, C. E., Burrows, T. L., Edwards, S., Moore, V. M.
Diet quality of Australian breast cancer survivors : a cross-sectional analysis from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Potter, J. L., Collins, C. E., Brown, L. J., Hure, A. J.
Diet quality, measured by fruit and vegetable intake, predicts weight change in young women.
- Al-Jadani, H. M., Patterson, A., Sibbritt, D., Hutchesson, M. J., Jensen, M. E., Collins, C. E.
Diet-induced weight loss in obese children with asthma: a randomized controlled trial
- Jensen, M. E., Gibson, P. G., Collins, C. E., Hilton, J. M., Wood, L. G.
Dietary intakes and anthropometric measures of Indigenous Australian women and their infants in the Gomeroi gaaynggal cohort
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Weatherall, L. J., Keogh, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Smith, R., Rae, K. M.
Dietary outcomes of overweight fathers and their children in the Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids community randomised controlled trial
- Williams, A., de Vlieger, N., Young, M., Jensen, M. E., Burrows, T. L., Morgan, P. J., Collins, C. E.
Disparities exist between the dietary intake of Indigenous Australian women during pregnancy and the Australian dietary guidelines: the Gomeroi gaaynggal study
- Lee, Y. Q., Collins, C. E., Gordon, A., Rae, K. M., Pringle, K. G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?