Vestibular inputs do not influence the fusimotor system in relaxed muscles of the human leg
- Bent, Leah R., Bolton, P. S., Macefield, V. G.
Effects of deep and superficial experimentally induced acute pain on muscle sympathetic nerve activity in human subjects
- Burton, A. R., Birznieks, I., Bolton, P. S., Henderson, L. A., Macefield, V. G.
A descriptive study of the force and displacement profiles of the toggle-recoil spinal manipulative procedure (adjustment) as performed by chiropractors
- Graham, B. A., Clausen, P., Bolton, P. S.
Spinal manipulative therapy and somatosensory activation
- Pickar, J. G., Bolton, P. S.
The vestibular system does not modulate fusimotor drive to muscle spindles in contracting leg muscles of seated subjects
- Bent, L. R., Sander, M., Bolton, P. S., Macefield, V. G.
Neck proprioceptors contribute to the modulation of muscle sympathetic nerve activity to the lower limbs of humans
- Bolton, P. S., Hammam, E., Macefield, V. G.
Head and cervical spine posture in behaving rats: implications for modeling human conditions involving the head and cervical spine
- Griffin, C., Choong, W. Y., Teh, W., Buxton, A. J., Bolton, P. S.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?