A cross sectional survey of sharps including needlestick (SIN) injuries among NSW nurses in 2007: study report
- Kable, Ashley, Guest, Maya, McLeod, Mary, Butrej, Trish, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
A parallel-group, randomised controlled trial of a multimedia, self-directed, coping skills training intervention for patients with cancer and their partners: design and rationale
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, McElduff, Patrick, Turner, Jane, Levesque, Janelle V., Kayser, Karen, Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Shih, Sophy T. F., Barker, Daniel
A population-based cross-sectional study of colorectal cancer screening practices of first-degree relatives of colorectal cancer patients
- Courtney, Ryan J., Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko L., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Macrae, Finlay A., D'Este, Catherine, Hill, David, Barker, Daniel, Simmons, Jody
Blood neutrophils in COPD but not asthma exhibit a primed phenotype with downregulated CD62L expression
- Lokwani, Ravi, Wark, Peter AB, Baines, Katherine J., Fricker, Michael, Barker, Daniel, Simpson, Jodie L.
Calculation of haem iron intake and its role in the development of iron deficiency in young women from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Reeves, Angela J., McEvoy, Mark A., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Barker, Daniel, Attia, John, Hodge, Allison M., Patterson, Amanda J.
Cardiorespiratory fitness and walking endurance improvements after 12 months of an individualised home and community-based exercise programme for people after stroke
- Dunn, Ashlee, Marsden, Dianne L., Barker, Daniel, Van Vliet, Paulette, Spratt, Neil J., Callister, Robin
Combined analysis of three lynch syndrome cohorts confirms the modifying effects of 8q23.3 and 11q23.1 in MLH1 mutation carriers
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Wijnen, Juul T., Suchy, Janina, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, The Dutch Cancer Genetics Group,, Spigelman, Allan, Møller, Pål, Morreau, Hans M., Van Wezel, Tom, Lubinski, Jan, Vasen, Hans F. A., Scott, Rodney J., Brenne, Ingvild S., Jagmohan-Changur, Shantie, Barker, Daniel, Ashton, Katie A., Tops, Carli M., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, McPhillips, Mary, Groombridge, Claire
Design and analysis of stepped wedge cluster randomised trials
Development and validation of the short-form survivor unmet needs survey (SF-SUNS)
- Campbell, H. Sharon, Hall, Alix E., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Barker, Daniel, Turner, Donna, Taylor-Brown, Jill
Disordered eating, body image concerns, and weight control behaviors in primary school aged children: A systematic review and meta-analysis of universal-selective prevention interventions
- Pursey, Kirrilly M., Burrows, Tracy L., Barker, Daniel, Hart, Melissa, Paxton, Susan J.
Does patient preference for mode of intervention delivery impact intervention efficacy and attrition?
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Stacey, Fiona G., Jansson, Aanna K., Ewald, Benjamin, Johnson, Natalie A., Brown, Wendy J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Barker, Daniel, James, Erica L.
Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of unsupervised buprenorphine-naloxone for the treatment of heroin dependence in a randomized waitlist controlled trial
- Dunlop, Adrian J., Dunlop, AJ, Brown, AL, Oldmeadow, C, Attia, J, Harris, A, Ghijben, P, Sadler, C, Bell, J, Lintzeris, N, Brown, Amanda L., Hinman, Jennifer, Jackson, Melissa, Bell, James, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Harris, Anthony, Gill, Anthony, Sadler, Craig, Ribbons, Karen, Attia, John, Barker, Daniel, Ghijben, Peter
Effectiveness of an intervention in increasing the provision of preventive care by community mental health services: a non-randomized, multiple baseline implementation trial
- Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Freund, Megan, Wye, Paul M., Barker, Daniel, McElwaine, Kathleen M., Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth M., McElduff, Patrick, Gillham, Karen
Effects of Classroom-Based Resistance Training With and Without Cognitive Training on Adolescents’ Cognitive Function, On-task Behavior, and Muscular Fitness
- Robinson, Katie J., Lubans, David R., Mavilidi, Myrto F., Hillman, Charles H., Benzing, Valentin, Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Barker, Daniel, Riley, Nicholas
Effects of restricting pub closing times on night-time assaults in an Australian city
- Kypri, Kypros, Jones, Craig, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
Efficacy of web-based weight loss maintenance programs: a randomized controlled trial comparing standard features versus the addition of enhanced personalized feedback over 12 months
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Barker, Daniel, Callister, Robin
Evaluation of three measures of cardiorespiratory fitness in independently ambulant stroke survivors
- Dunn, Ashlee, Marsden, Dianne L., Barker, Daniel, van Vliet, Paulette, Spratt, Neil J., Callister, Robin
Factors Associated with Asthma Exacerbations During Pregnancy
- Bokern, Marleen P., Robijn, Annelies L., Attia, John, Seeho, Sean, Abbott, Alistair, Gibson, Peter G., Murphy, Vanessa E., Jensen, Megan E., Barker, Daniel, Callaway, Leonie, Clifton, Vicki, Wark, Peter, Giles, Warwick, Mattes, Joerg, Peek, Michael
Factors associated with nonadherence to inhaled corticosteroids for asthma during pregnancy
- Robijn, Annelies L., Barker, Daniel, Gibson, Peter G., Giles, Warwick B., Clifton, Vicki L., Mattes, Joerg, Peek, Michael J., Barrett, Helen L., Seeho, Sean K., Callaway, Leonie K., Abbott, Alistair, Attia, John, Wark, Peter A., Jensen, Megan E., Murphy, Vanessa E.
Factors associated with Quitline and pharmacotherapy utilisation among low-socioeconomic status smokers
- Boland, Veronica C., Mattick, Richard P., Siahpush, Mohammad, Barker, Daniel, Doran, Christopher M., Martire, Kristy A., Bonevski, Billie, McRobbie, Hayden, Borland, Ron, Farrell, Michael, West, Robert, Courtney, Ryan J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?