"This is our life now. Our new normal": A qualitative study of the unmet needs of carers of stroke survivors
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Janssen, Heidi, English, Coralie, Loh, Madeleine, Bonevski, Billie
'Better Health Choices' by telephone: a feasibility trial of improving diet and physical activity in people diagnosed with psychotic disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Spring, Bonnie, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E., Woodcock, Kathryn L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Devir, Holly, Lewin, Terry J.
'Do more, smoke less!' harm reduction in action for smokers with mental health/substance use problems who cannot or will not quit
- Baker, Amanda L., Callister, Robin, Kelly, Peter J., Kypri, Kypros
A meta-analysis of differences in IL-6 and IL-10 between people with and without depression: exploring the causes of heterogeneity
- Hiles, Sarah A., Baker, Amanda L., de Malmanche, Theo, Attia, John
A mobile phone-based healthy lifestyle monitoring tool for people with mental health problems (MyHealthPA): Development and pilot testing
- Thornton, Louise, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Tebbutt, Bree, Hanstock, Tanya L., Baker, Amanda L.
A potential role for N-acetylcysteine in the management of methamphetamine dependence (commentary)
- McKetin, Rebecca, Dean, Olivia M., Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Greg, Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Berk, Michael
A qualitative exploration of SMART recovery meetings in Australia and the role of a digital platform to support routine outcome monitoring
- Gray, Rebecca M., Kelly, Peter J., Kelly, John, Argent, Angela, McGlaughlin, Ryan, Beck, Alison K., Baker, Amanda L., Deane, Frank P., Neale, Joanne, Treloar, Carla, Hides, Leanne, Manning, Victoria, Shakeshaft, Anthony
A qualitative study investigating Australian cancer service outpatients’ experience of distress screening and management: what is the personal relevance, acceptability and improvement opportunities from patient perspectives?
- McCarter, Kristen, Carlson, Melissa A., Baker, Amanda L., Paul, Chris L., Lynam, James, Johnston, Lana N., Fradgley, Elizabeth A.
A randomised controlled trial linking mental health inpatients to community smoking cessation supports: a study protocol
- Stockings, Emily A. L., Bowman, Jennifer A., Wiggers, John, Baker, Amanda L., Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Wye, Paul M., Knight, Jenny, Moore, Lyndell H.
A randomised controlled trial of cognitive behaviour therapy versus non-directive reflective listening for young people at ultra high risk of developing psychosis: the detection and evaluation of psychological therapy (DEPTh) trial
- Stain, Helen J., Bucci, Sandra, Startup, Mike, Baker, Amanda L., Carr, Vaughan, Emsley, Richard, Halpin, Sean, Lewin, Terry, Schall, Ulrich, Clarke, Vanessa, Crittenden, Kylie
A randomised trial of dialectical behaviour therapy and the conversational model for the treatment of borderline personality disorder with recent suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury: an effectiveness study in an Australian public mental health service
- Walton, Carla J., Bendit, Nick, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory L., Lewin, Terry J.
Access to and Use of Internet and Social Media by Low-Morbidity Stroke Survivors Participating in a National Web-Based Secondary Stroke Prevention Trial: Cross-sectional Survey
- Clancy, Brigid, Bonevski, Billie, English, Coralie, Baker, Amanda L., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Pollack, Michael, Callister, Robin, Guillaumier, Ashleigh
Addiction vulnerability: exploring relationships among cigarette smoking, substance misuse, and early psychosis
- Clark, Vanessa, Conrad, Agatha M., Lewin, Terry J., Baker, Amanda L., Halpin, Sean A., Sly, Ketrina A., Todd, Juanita
Addressing concerns about smoking cessation and mental health: Theoretical review and practical guide for healthcare professionals
- Taylor, Gemma M. J., Baker, Amanda L., Fox, Nadine, Kessler, David S., Aveyard, Paul, Munafò, Marcus R.
Addressing smoking in sheltered homelessness with intensive smoking treatment (ASSIST project): A pilot feasibility study of varenicline, combination nicotine replacement therapy and motivational interviewing
- Skelton, Eliza, Lum, Alistair, Clapham, Matthew, Bonevski, Billie, Cooper, Lucy E., Barnett, Emma, Smith, Julie, Everson, Arlene, Machart, Jane, Baker, Amanda L., Halpin, Sean, Nielssen, Olav
Alcohol consumption in the Australian coal mining industry
- Tynan, Ross J., Considine, Robyn, Kelly, Brian J., Wiggers, John, Lewin, Terry J., Jameson, Carole, Inder, Kerry, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda L., Skehan, Jaelea, Perkins, David
An emotion regulation and impulse control (ERIC) intervention for vulnerable young people: a multi-sectoral pilot study
- Hall, Kate, Youssef, George, Simpson, Angela, Sloan, Elise, Graeme, Liam, Perry, Natasha, Moulding, Richard, Baker, Amanda L., Beck, Alison K., Staiger, Petra K.
An exploration of smoking among people attending residential substance abuse treatment: prevalence and outcomes at three months post-discharge
- Ingram, Isabella, Kelly, Peter J., Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Lyons, Geoff, Blackman, Russell
An improved brief measure of cannabis misuse: the Cannabis Use Disorders Identification Test-Revised (CUDIT-R)
- Adamson, Simon J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Lewin, Terry J., Thornton, Louise, Kelly, Brian J., Sellman, J. Douglas
An online cross-sectional survey of the health risk behaviours among informal caregivers
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?