Uptake of proactively offered online and telephone support services targeting multiple health risk behaviors among vocational education students: Process evaluation of a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Atorkey, Prince, Paul, Christine, Bonevski, Billie, Wiggers, John, Mitchell, Aimee, Byrnes, Emma, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Tzelepis, Flora
A brief intervention to increase uptake and adherence of an online program for depression and anxiety: protocol for the Enhancing Engagement with Psychosocial Interventions (EEPI) randomized controlled trial
- Batterham, Philip J., Calear, Alison L., Sunderland, Matthew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Farrer, Louise M., Gulliver, Amelia
Creating a benchmarking service to measure ICT uptake for the Australian construction industry
- Brewer, Graham, Gajendran, Thayaparan, McCann, Judith, Chen, Swee Eng
Barriers to ICT uptake in professional quantity surveying organisations: an Australian perspective
- Gajendran, Thayaparan, Brewer, Graham, Beard, Cameron
Predictors of acceptability and engagement in a self-guided online program for depression and anxiety.
- Gulliver, Amelia, Calear, Alison L., Sunderland, Matthew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Farrer, Louise M., Batterham, Philip J.
Hexose uptake by developing cotyledons of Vicia faba: physiological evidence for transporters of differing affinities and specificities
- Harrington, Gregory N., Dibley, Katherine E., Ritchie, R. J., Offler, Christina E., Patrick, John W.
Uptake and attrition in couple-based interventions for cancer: perspectives from the literature
- Regan, Tim, Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?