Aerobic exercise and consecutive task-specific training (AExaCTT) for upper limb recovery after stroke: a randomized controlled pilot study
- Valkenborghs, Sarah R., van Vliet, Paulette, Nilsson, Michael, Zalewska, Katarzyna, Visser, Milanka M., Erickson, Kirk I., Callister, Robin
AExaCTT - Aerobic Exercise and Consecutive Task-specific Training for the upper limb after stroke: protocol for a randomised controlled pilot study
- Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Visser, Milanka M., Dunn, Ashlee, Erickson, Kirk I., Nilsson, Michael, Callister, Robin, van Vliet, Paulette
Enhancing the efficacy of task-specific training on upper limb motor recovery after stroke
Home-based reach-to-grasp training for people after stroke: study protocol for a feasibility randomized controlled trial
- Turton, Allie J., Cunningham, Paul, Heron, Emma, van Wijck, Frederike, Sackley, Cath, Rogers, Chris, Wheatley, Keith, Jowett, Sue, Wolf, Steven L., van Vliet, Paulette
Interventions combined with task-specific training to improve upper limb motor recovery following stroke: a systematic review with meta-analyses
- Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Callister, Robin, Visser, Milanka M., Nilsson, Michael, van Vliet, Paulette
Task-specific reach-to-grasp training after stroke: development and description of a home-based intervention
- Cunningham, Paul, Turton, Allie J., Van Wijck, Frederike, Van Vliet, Paulette
Training principles to enhance learning-based rehabilitation and neuroplasticity
- van Vliet, Paulette, Matyas, Thomas A., Carey, Leeanne M.
Upper limb recovery and brain reorganisation post-stroke
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?