"Connecting patients and therapists remotely using technology is feasible and facilitates exercise adherence after stroke"
- Simpson, Dawn B., Bird, Marie-Louise, English, Coralie, Gall, Seana L., Breslin, Monique, Smith, Stuart, Schmidt, Matthew, Callisaya, Michele L.
"This is our life now. Our new normal": A qualitative study of the unmet needs of carers of stroke survivors
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Janssen, Heidi, English, Coralie, Loh, Madeleine, Bonevski, Billie
'Masterstroke: a pilot group stroke prevention program for community dwelling stroke survivors'
- White, Jennifer H., Bynon, Bridget L., Marquez, Jodie, Sweetapple, Anne, Pollack, Michael
'Salvaged' stroke ischaemic penumbra shows significant injury: studies with the hypoxia tracer FMISO
- Spratt, Neil J., Donnan, Geoffrey A., McLeod, Damian D., Howells, David W.
17q25 Locus is associated with white matter hyperintensity volume in ischemic stroke, but not with lacunar stroke status
- Adib-Samii, Poneh, Rost, Natalia, Gschwendtner, Andreas, Malik, Rainer, Richie, Alexa, Gamble, Dale, Segal, Helen, Parati, Eugenio A., Ciusani, Emilio, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Maguire, Jane, Wardlaw, Joanna, Traylor, Matthew, Worrall, Bradford, Bis, Joshua, Wiggins, Kerri L., Longstreth, Will, Kittner, Steve J., Cheng, Yu-Ching, Mosley, Thomas, Falcone, Guido J., Furie, Karen L., Leiva-Salinas, Carlos, Devan, William, Lau, Benison C., Saleem Khan, Muhammed, Australian Stroke Genetics Collaborative, Wellcome Trust Case-Control Consortium-2, METASTROKE, Sharma, Pankaj, Fornage, Miriam, Mitchell, Braxton D., Psaty, Bruce M., Sudlow, Cathie, Biffi, Alessandro, Levi, Christopher, Boncoraglio, Giorgio B., Rothwell, Peter M., Meschia, James, Dichgans, Martin, Rosand, Jonathan, Markus, Hugh S., Lanfranconi, Silvia, Fitzpatrick, Kaitlin, Bevan, Steve, Kanakis, Allison, Valant, Valerie
A cluster-randomized controlled trial of a computerized antithrombotic risk assessment tool to optimize stroke prevention in general practice: a study protocol
- Bajorek, Beata, Magin, Parker, Hilmer, Sarah, Krass, Ines
A co-production approach guided by the behaviour change wheel to develop an intervention for reducing sedentary behaviour after stroke
- Hall, Jennifer, Morton, Sarah, Hall, Jessica, Clarke, David J., Fitzsimons, Claire F., English, Coralie, Forster, Anne, Mead, Gillian E., Lawton, Rebecca
A home- and community-based physical activity program can improve the cardiorespiratory fitness and walking capacity of stroke survivors
- Marsden, Dianne Lesley, Dunn, Ashlee, Callister, Robin, McElduff, Patrick, Levi, Christopher Royce, Spratt, Neil James
A mapping study on physical activity in stroke rehabilitation: establishing the baseline
- Skarin, Monica, Sjöholm, Anna, Nilsson, Åsa Lundgren, Nilsson, Michael, Bernhardt, Julie, Lindén, Thomas
A mixed-methods study to explore opinions of research translation held by researchers working in a Centre of Research Excellence in Australia
- Lynch, Elizabeth A., Ramanathan, Shanthi A., Middleton, Sandy, Bernhardt, Julie, Nilsson, Michael, Cadilhac, Dominique A.
A model based on the Pennes bioheat transfer equation is valid in normal brain tissue but not brain tissue suffering focal ischaemia
- Lillicrap, Thomas, Tahtali, Murat, Neely, Andrew, Wang, Xiaofei, Bivard, Andrew, Lueck, Christian
A modified reach-to-grasp task in a supine position shows coordination between elbow and hand movements after stroke
- Broome, Kate, Hudson, Irene, Potter, Kaitlyn, Kulk, Jason, Dunn, Ashlee, Arm, Jameen, Zeffiro, Tom, Cooper, Gavin, Tian, Huiqiao, van Vliet, Paulette
A multicentre, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled phase III study to investigate EXtending the time for Thrombolysis in Emergency Neurological Deficits (EXTEND)
- Ma, Henry, Parsons, Mark W., Read, Stephen, Hankey, Graeme J., Markus, Romesh, Wijeratne, Tissa, Grimley, R., Mahant, N., Kleinig, Tim, Sturm, John, Lee, A., Blacker, D., Christensen, Soren, Gerraty, Richard, Krause, M., Desmond, P. M., McBride, S. J., Carey, Leanne, Howells, David W., Hsu, C. Y., Davis, Stephen M., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Campbell, Bruce C. V., Churilov, Leonid, Connelly, Alan, Yan, Bernard, Bladin, Chris, Than, Phan, Barber, Alan P.
A narrative review of stroke incidence, risk factors and treatment in Indigenous Peoples of the world
- Dos Santos, Angela, Balabanski, Ana H., Katzenellenbogen, Judith M., Thrift, Amada G., Burchill, Luke, Parsons, Mark W.
A qualitative exploration of post-acute stroke participants' experiences of a multimodal intervention incorporating horseback riding
- Pohl, Petra, Carlsson, Gunnel, Käll, Lina Bunketorp, Nilsson, Michael, Blomstrand, Christian
A qualitative study of sedentary behaviours in stroke survivors: non-participant observations and interviews with stroke service staff in stroke units and community services
- Morton, Sarah, Hall, Jennifer, Fitzsimons, Claire, Hall, Jessica, English, Coralie, Forster, Anne, Lawton, Rebecca, Patel, Anita, Mead, Gillian, Clarke, David J.
A randomized controlled trial of the effect of early upper-limb training on stroke recovery and brain activation
- Hubbard, Isobel J., Carey, Leeanne M., Budd, Timothy W., Levi, Christopher, McElduff, Patrick, Hudson, Steven, Bateman, Grant, Parsons, Mark W.
A risk score predicted coronary heart disease and stroke in a Chinese cohort
- Zhang, Xiao F., Attia, John Richard, D'Este, Catherine Anne, Yu, X. H., Wu, X. G.
A role for autoantibodies in atherogenesis
- Iseme, Rosebella A., McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Agnew, Linda, Walker, Frederick R., Handley, Tonelle, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John, Boyle, Michael
A systematic review of barriers to optimal outpatient specialist services for individuals with prevalent chronic diseases: what are the unique and common barriers experienced by patients in high income countries?
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?