A hitchhiker's guide to assessing sedentary behaviour among young people: deciding what method to use
- Hardy, Louise L., Hills, Andrew P., Timperio, Anna, Cliff, Dylan, Lubans, David, Morgan, Philip J., Taylor, Barry J., Brown, Helen
Development and reliability testing of a self-report instrument to measure the office layout as a correlate of occupational sitting
- Duncan, Mitch J., Rashid, Mahbub, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Cutumisu, Nicoleta, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Effect of a physical activity and sleep m-health intervention on a composite activity-sleep behaviour score and mental health: a mediation analysis of two randomised controlled trials
- Duncan, Mitch J., Rayward, Anna T., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Brown, Wendy J., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Murawski, Beatrice, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Efficacy of interventions that use apps to improve diet, physical activity and sedentary behaviour: a systematic review
- Schoeppe, Stephanie, Alley, Stephanie, Van Lippevelde, Wendy, Bray, Nicola A., Williams, Susan L., Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Exploring adults' experiences of sedentary behaviour and participation in non-workplace interventions designed to reduce sedentary behaviour: a thematic synthesis of qualitative studies
- Rawling, G. H., Williams, R. K., Clarke, D. J., English, Coralie K, Fitzsimons, C., Holloway, I., Lawton, R., Mead, G., Patel, A., Forster, A.
Factors influencing sedentary behaviours after stroke: findings from qualitative observations and interviews with stroke survivors and their caregivers
- Hall, Jennifer, Morton, Sarah, Clarke, David J., Fitzsimons, Claire F., Hall, Jessica Faye, Corepal, Rekesh, English, Coralie, Forster, Anne, Lawton, Rebecca, Patel, Anita, Mead, Gillian
Frequent, short bouts of light-intensity exercises while standing decreases systolic blood pressure: Breaking Up Sitting Time after Stroke (BUST-Stroke) trial
- English, Coralie, Janssen, Heidi, Spratt, Neil J., Walker, F. R., Dunstan, David W., Bernhardt, Julie, Crowfoot, Gary, Bourne, Josephine, Callister, Robin, Dunn, Ashlee, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Ong, Lin K., Palazzi, Kerrin, Patterson, Amanda
Identifying correlates of breaks in occupational sitting: a cross-sectional study
- Duncan, Mitch J., Short, Camille, Rashid, Mahbub, Cutumisu, Nicoleta, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Objectively measured sedentary behaviour and health and development in children and adolescents: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Cliff, D. P., Hesketh, K. D., Plotnikoff, R. C., Okely, A. D., Salmon, J., Lubans, D. R., Vella, S. A., Hinkley, T., Tsiros, M. D., Ridgers, N. D., Carver, A., Veitch, J., Parrish, A. - M., Hardy, L. L.
Participation, fear of falling, and upper limb impairment are associated with high sitting time in people with stroke
- Hanna, Ella, Janssen, Heidi, Crowfoot, Gary, Mason, Gillian, Vyslysel, Glade, Sweetapple, Anne, Callister, Robin, English, Coralie
Patterns of physical activity, sitting time, and sleep in Australian adults: a latent class analysis
- Duncan, Mitch J., Oftedal, Stina, Rebar, Amanda L., Murawski, Beatrice, Short, Camille, Rayward, Anna T., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Sitting time, physical activity and sleep by work type and pattern-the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Clark, Bronwyn K., Kolbe-Alexander, Tracy L., Duncan, Mitch J., Brown, Wendy
Small steps: preliminary effectiveness and feasibility of an incremental goal-setting intervention to reduce sitting time in older adults
- Lewis, L. K., Rowlands, A. V., Gardiner, P. A., Standage, M., English, C., Olds, T.
Traditional and emerging lifestyle behaviours and mental distress: a cross-sectional analysis
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?