Interpretation of items on the AUDIT questionnaire
- Kypri, Kypros, Saunders, John B., Langley, John D., Dean, Johanna I.
Web-based screening and brief intervention for hazardous drinking: a double-blind randomized controlled trial
- Kypri, Kypros, Saunders, John B., Williams, Sheila M., McGee, Rob O., Langley, John D., Cashell-Smith, Martine L., Gallagher, Stephen J.
Computerized assessment of surgical patients for tobacco use: accuracy and acceptability
- Wolfenden, Luke, Dalton, Angela, Bowman, Jenny, Knight, Jenny, Burrows, Sally, Wiggers, John
Computerised assessment of quality of life in oncology patients and carers
- Carter, Gregory, Lewin, Terry, Rashid, Ghizala, Adams, Catherine, Clover, Kerrie
Is there a risk of malaria transmission in NSW?
- Ewald, Ben D., Webb, Cameron E., Durrheim, David N., Russell, Richard C.
Concurrent validity of the PSYCH-6, a very short scale for detecting anxiety and depression, among oncology outpatients
- Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory Leigh, Adams, Catherine, Hickie, Ian, Davenport, Tracey
Helping non-specialist professionals to detect and assist with co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol problems
- Baker, Amanda, Velleman, Richard
Is my patient suffering clinically significant emotional distress?: demonstration of a probabilities approach to evaluating algorithms for screening for distress
- Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory Leigh, Mackinnon, Andrew, Adams, Catherine
Matching health needs of refugee children with services: how big is the gap?
- Raman, Shanti, Wood, Nicholas, Webber, Murray, Taylor, Kellie-Ann, Isaacs, David
Screening for sexually transmitted infections
When less is more: addressing symptoms of mental health problems in drug and alcohol treatment settings
- Baker, A. L., Kay-Lambkin, F. J., Lee, N.
An improved brief measure of cannabis misuse: the Cannabis Use Disorders Identification Test-Revised (CUDIT-R)
- Adamson, Simon J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Lewin, Terry J., Thornton, Louise, Kelly, Brian J., Sellman, J. Douglas
Cardiovascular risk screening program in Australian community pharmacies
- Peterson, Gregory M., Fitzmaurice, Kimbra D., Kruup, Helen, Jackson, Shane L., Rasiah, Rohan L.
Depressive and anxiety disorders in the postpartum period: how prevalent are they and can we improve their detection?
- Austin, Marie-Paule V., Hadzi-Pavlovic, Dusan, Priest, Susan R., Reilly, Nicole, Wilhelm, Kay, Saint, Karen, Parker, Gordon
Knowledge and use of craniovertebral instability testing by Australian physiotherapists
- Osmotherly, P. G., Rivett, D. A.
The fragmented story of pain: a saga of economic discourse, confusion and lack of holistic assessment in the residential care of older people
Effectiveness of QUICATOUCH: a computerised touch screen evaluation for pain and distress in ambulatory oncology patients in Newcastle, Australia
- Carter, Gregory, Britton, Ben, Clover, Kerrie, Rogers, Kerry, Adams, Catherine, McElduff, Patrick
Identifying psychological morbidity among people with cancer using the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale: time to revisit first principles?
- Carey, Mariko L., Noble, Natasha, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Mackenzie, Lisa
Improving adherence to surveillance and screening recommendations for people with colorectal cancer and their first degree relatives: A randomized controlled trial
- Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Macrae, Finlay, Hill, David, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Doran, Christopher
Meta-analysis of screening and case finding tools for depression in cancer: evidence based recommendations for clinical practice on behalf of the Depression in Cancer Care consensus group
- Mitchell, Alex J., Meader, Nick, Zabora, James, Davies, Evan, Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory L., Loscalzo, Matthew J., Linden, Wolfgang, Grassi, Luigi, Johansen, Christoffer, Carlson, Linda E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?