Injured workers' perspectives of their rehabilitation process under the New South Wales Workers Compensation System
- Sager, Lorraine, James, Carole L.
The effect of fear of movement on the lives of people with chronic low back pain
- Ashby, Samantha, Richards, Kailee, James, Carole L.
Workplace injury and nurses: insights from focus groups with Australian return-to-work coordinators
- Southgate, Erica, James, Carole L., Kable, Ashley, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Rivett, Darren, Guest, Maya
A review of the role and training of return to work coordinators in Australia
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Rivett, Darren A., James, Carole L., Guest, Maya
Practices and processes used in the return to work of injured New South Wales nurses: are these consistent with RTW best practice principles?
- James, Carole, Antoine, Michelle, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren, Kable, Ashley
An exploratory study of the injured worker's experience and relationship with the workplace return to work coordinator in NSW, Australia
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, James, Carole, Guest, Maya, Rivett, Darren Anthony, Ashby, Samantha
Health screening questionnaires used in the management of mental distress acquired during an injured worker’s return to work: a scoping review
- Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, McCormack, Lynne, Weerasekara, Ishanka, James, Daphne, Marley, Jeffrey
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?