"Connecting patients and therapists remotely using technology is feasible and facilitates exercise adherence after stroke"
- Simpson, Dawn B., Bird, Marie-Louise, English, Coralie, Gall, Seana L., Breslin, Monique, Smith, Stuart, Schmidt, Matthew, Callisaya, Michele L.
"Well it has to be language-related": speech-language pathologists' goals for people with aphasia and their families
- Sherratt, Sue, Worrall, Linda, Pearson, Charlene, Howe, Tami, Hersh, Deborah, Davidson, Bronwyn
A comparative effectiveness review: responsiveness of patient outcome measures in cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Van Rotterdam, Joan, Hensley, Michael, Hazelton, Michael
A history of unemployment or sick leave influences long-term functioning and health-related quality-of-life after severe traumatic brain injury
- Ulfarsson, Trandur, Lundgren-Nilsson, Åsa, Blomstrand, Christian, Nilsson, Michael
A mother and son cochlear implant case study: making the decision twice
- Beattie, R. G., Ritter-Brinton, K., Snart, F.
A national approach to improving aphasia services: application of a knowledge transfer and exchange framework
- Thomas, Emma, Power, Emma, Worrall, Linda, Rose, Miranda, Togher, Leanne, Ferguson, Alison
Access and participation in the community: a prospective qualitative study of driving post-stroke
- White, Jennifer H., Miller, Belinda, Magin, Parker, Attia, John, Sturm, Jonathan, Pollack, Michael
Addition of botulinum toxin type A to casting may improve wrist extension in people with chronic stroke and spasticity: a pilot double-blind randomized trial
- Scott, Hayley, Lannin, Natasha A., English, Coralie, Ada, Louise, Levy, Tamina, Hart, Rhiannon, Crotty, Maria
Additional weekend therapy may reduce length of rehabilitation stay after stroke: a meta-analysis of individual patient data
- English, Coralie, Shields, Nora, Hillier, Susan, Brusco, Natasha K., Taylor, Nichokas F., Watts, Jennifer J., Peiris, Casey, Bernhardt, Julie, Crotty, Maria, Esterman, Adrian, Segal, Leonie
Adherence to clinical guidelines improves patient outcomes in Australian audit of stroke rehabilitation practice
- Hubbard, Isobel J., Harris, Dawn, Kilkenny, Monique F., Faux, Steven G., Pollack, Michael R., Cadilhac, Dominique A.
Adherence to home exercises and rehabilitation (ADHERE) after stroke in low-to-middle-income countries: A randomized controlled trial
- Mahmood, Amreen, Nayak, Pradeepa, English, Coralie, Deshmukh, Anagha, Shashikiran, U., Manikandan, N., Solomon, John M.
Age-Related Disparities in the Quality of Stroke Care and Outcomes in Rehabilitation Hospitals: The Australian National Audit
- Purvis, Tara, Hubbard, Isobel J., Cadilhac, Dominique A., Hill, Kelvin, Watkins, Justine, Lannin, Natasha A., Faux, Steven G., Kilkenny, Monique F.
Altering the rehabilitation environment to improve stroke survivor activity: A Phase II trial
- Janssen, Heidi, Ada, Louise, Spratt, Neil J., Bernhardt, Julie, Middleton, Sandy, Pollack, Michael, Nilsson, Michael, Churilov, Leonid, Blennerhassett, Jannette, Faux, Steven, New, Peter, McCluskey, Annie
An initial loading-dose vitamin D versus placebo after hip fracture surgery: randomized trial
- Mak, Jenson C. S., Mason, Rebecca S., Klein, Linda, Cameron, Ian D.
An Integrated Recovery-oriented Model (IRM) for mental health services: evolution and challenges
- Frost, Barry G., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Johnston, Suzanne, Turrell, Megan, Lewin, Terry J., Sly, Ketrina A., Conrad, Agatha M.
An Integrative review of recovery services to improve the lives of adults living with severe mental illness
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony Paul, Mitchell, Rebecca
Aphasia rehabilitation in Australia: current practices, challenges and future directions
- Rose, Miranda, Ferguson, Alison, Power, Emma, Togher, Leanne, Worrall, Linda
Are traditional Thai therapies better than conventional treatment for stroke rehabilitation? A quasi-experimental study
- van der Riet, Pamela, Maguire, Jane, Dedkhard, Saowopa, Sibbritt, David
Assessment of breathing patterns and respiratory muscle recruitment during singing and speech in quadriplegia
- Tamplin, Jeanette, Brazzale, Danny J., Pretto, Jeffrey J., Ruehland, Warren R., Buttifant, Mary, Brown, Douglas J., Berlowitz, David J.
Attendance at outpatient cardiac rehabilitation: is it enhanced by specialist nurse referral?
- Johnson, Natalie A., Inder, Kerry J., Nagle, Amanda L., Wiggers, John H.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?