Nabiximols as an agonist replacement therapy during cannabis withdrawal: a randomized clinical trial
- Allsop, David J., Copeland, Jan, Booth, Jessica, McGregor, Iain S., Lintzeris, Nicholas, Dunlop, Adrian J., Montebello, Mark, Sadler, Craig, Rivas, Gonzalo R., Holland, Rohan M., Muhleisen, Peter, Norberg, Melissa M.
The effect of zinc supplementation on glucose homeostasis: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Attia, John R., Holliday, Elizabeth, Ranasinghe, Priyanga, Jayawardena, Ranil, Samman, Samir, Luu, Judy, Rissel, Chris, Acharya, Shamasunder, Weaver, Natasha, Peel, Roseanne, Fleming, Kerry C., Hure, Alexis, Wiggers, John, McEvoy, Mark, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
Randomized controlled trial of brief cognitive-behavioural interventions among regular users of amphetamine
- Baker, Amanda, Boggs, Tracy G., Lewin, Terry J.
Feasibility of a Web-Based Implementation Intervention to Improve Child Dietary Intake in Early Childhood Education and Care: Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial
- Barnes, Courtney, Yoong, Sze Lin, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Wedesweiler, Taya, Kerr, Jayde, Ward, Dianne S., Grady, Alice
The Randomized Nitric Oxide Tocolysis Trial (RNOTT) for the treatment of preterm labor
- Bisits, A., Madsen, G., Chung, T., Jones, I., Toohill, J., Tudehope, D., Giles, W., Knox, M., Gill, A., Smith, R., Yeo, G., Kwek, K., Daniel, M., Leung, T. N., Cheung, K.
Simulation can contribute a part of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy clinical education: two randomized trials
- Blackstock, Felicity C., Watson, Kathryn M., Watson, Geoffrey, Jull, Gwendolen Anne, Morris, Norman R., Jones, Anne, Wright, Anthony, McMeeken, Joan M., Rivett, Darren A., O'Connor, Vivienne, Peterson, Raymond F., Haines, Terry P.
Eating As Treatment (EAT): a stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial of a health behavior change intervention provided by dietitians to improve nutrition in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing radiation therapy (TROG 12.03)
- Britton, Ben, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Beck, Alison K., McCarter, Kristen, Harowfield, Jane, Isenring, Elizabeth, Tang, Colin, Oldmeadow, Chris, Carter, Gregory
Effects of horse-riding therapy and rhythm and music-based therapy on functional mobility in late phase after stroke
- Bunketorp-Käll, Lina, Pekna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Blomstrand, Christian, Nilsson, Michael
Long-term improvements after multimodal rehabilitation in late phase after stroke: a randomized controlled trial
- Bunketorp-Käll, Lina, Lundgren-Nilsson, Åsa, Samuelsson, Has, Pekny, Tulen, Blomvé, Karin, Pekna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Blomstrand, Christian, Nilsson, Michael
When Treating Coexisting Low Back Pain and Hip Impairments, Focus on the Back: Adding Specific Hip Treatment Does Not Yield Additional Benefits-A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Burns, Scott A., Cleland, Joshua A., Rivett, Darren A., O'Hara, Michael C., Egan, William, Pandya, Jeevan, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Recruitment, screening, and baseline participant characteristics in the WALK 2.0 study: a randomized controlled trial using web 2.0 applications to promote physical activity
- Caperchione, Cristina M., Duncan, Mitch J., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Van Itallie, Anetta K., Savage, Trevor N., Hooker, Cindy, Maeder, Anthony J., Mummery, W. Kerry, Kolt, Gregory S.
Improving adherence to colorectal cancer surveillance guidelines: results of a randomised controlled trial
- Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Macrae, Finlay, Cameron, Emilie, Hill, David, D'Este, Catherine, Doran, Christopher
Hunter DBT Project: randomized controlled trial of dialectical behaviour therapy in women with borderline personality disorder
- Carter, Gregory L., Willcox, Christopher H., Lewin, Terry J., Conrad, Agatha M., Bendit, Nick
A randomized controlled trial on mutual support group intervention for families of people with recent-onset psychosis: A four-year follow-up
- Chien, Wai Tong, Bressington, Daniel, Chan, Sally W. C.
Temozolomide and seizure outcomes in a randomized clinical trial of elderly glioblastoma patients
- Climans, Seth A., Brandes, Alba A., Phillips, Claire, Roa, Wilson, Wick, Wolfgang, Winch, Chad, Mason, Warren P., Cairncross, J. Gregory, Ding, Keyue, Fay, Michael, Laperriere, Normand, Menten, Johan, Nishikawa, Ryo, O'Callaghan, Christopher J., Perry, James R.
Parent diet modification, child activity, or both in obese children: an RCT
- Collins, Clare E., Okely, Anthony D., Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Rachel A., Burrows, Tracy L., Cliff, Dylan P., Colyvas, Kim, Warren, Janet M., Steele, Julie R., Baur, Louise A.
Efficacy of web-based weight loss maintenance programs: a randomized controlled trial comparing standard features versus the addition of enhanced personalized feedback over 12 months
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Barker, Daniel, Callister, Robin
Efficacy of standard versus enhanced features in a Web-based commercial weight-loss program for obese adults, part 2: randomized controlled trial
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Callister, Robin
A 12-week commercial web-based weight-loss program for overweight and obese adults: randomized controlled trial comparing basic versus enhanced features
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Penelope, Fletcher, Kate, Martin, Julia, Aguiar, Elroy J., Lucas, Ashlee, Neve, Melinda J., Callister, Robin
Predictors of retention in a randomised trial of smoking cessation in low-socioeconomic status Australian smokers
- Courtney, Ryan J., Clare, Philip, Farrell, Michael, Mattick, Richard P., Boland, Veronica, Martire, Kristy A., Bonevski, Billie, Hall, Wayne, Siahpush, Mohammad, Borland, Ron, Doran, Christopher M., West, Robert
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?