A "light bulb moment" in understanding public health for undergraduate students: evaluation of the experiential "This is Public Health" photo essay task
- Dundas, Kate Joanne, Hansen, Vibeke, Outram, Suzanne, James, Erica L.
A bibliographic review of public health dissemination and implementation research output and citation rates
- Wolfenden, Luke, Milat, Andrew J., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Skelton, Eliza, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Williams, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Chai, Li Kheng, Yoong, Sze Lin
A longitudinal study assessing childcare services' adoption of obesity prevention policies and practices
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Finch, Meghan, Nathan, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Jones, Jannah, Dodds, Pennie, Wolfenden, Luke
A national case-control study of risk factors for listeriosis in Australia
- Dalton, C. B., Merritt, T. D., Unicomb, L. E., Kirk, M. D., Stafford, R. J., Lalor, K., Ozfoodnet Working Group,
A parallel-group, randomised controlled trial of a multimedia, self-directed, coping skills training intervention for patients with cancer and their partners: design and rationale
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, McElduff, Patrick, Turner, Jane, Levesque, Janelle V., Kayser, Karen, Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Shih, Sophy T. F., Barker, Daniel
A picture tells a thousand words: a content analysis of concussion-related images online
- Ahmed, Osman H., Lee, Hopin, Struik, Laura L.
A qualitative study of slow food in Australia
- Germov, John, Williams, Lauren
A randomised controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy of a nurse-provided intervention for hospitalised smokers
- Nagle, Amanda L., Hensley, Michael John, Schofield, Margot J., Koschel, Alison J.
A review of psychological and pharmacological treatment options for methamphetamine dependence
- Ciketic, Sadmir, Hayatbakhsh, Mohammad R., Doran, Chris M., Najman, Jake M., McKetin, Rebecca
A sociology of health promotion
- Richmond, Katy, Germov, John
A systematic review of outdoor gym use: current evidence and future directions
- Jansson, Anna K., Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Duncan, Mitch J., Haslam, Rebecca, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Activity trackers implement different behavior change techniques for activity, sleep, and sedentary behaviors
- Duncan, Mitch, Murawski, Beatrice, Short, Camille E., Rebar, Amanda L., Schoeppe, Stephanie, Alley, Stephanie, Vandelanotte, Corneel, Kirwan, Morwenna
Adapting data collection methods in the Australian Life Histories and Health Survey: a retrospective life course study
- Kendig, Hal, Byles, Julie E., O'Loughlin, Kate, Nazroo, James Y., Mishra, Gita, Noone, Jack, Loh, Vanessa, Forder, Peta M.
Addressing the health risk behaviours of people with a mental illness: a collaborative approach?
Adolescent abortion in 11 high-income countries including Australia: towards the establishment of a minimum data set
- Assifi, Anisa R., Sullivan, Elizabeth A., Kang, Melissa, Dawson, Angela J.
Advancing public health policy making through research on the political strategies of alcohol industry actors
- McCambridge, Jim, Kypri, Kypros, Sheldon, Trevor A., Madden, Mary, Babor, Thomas F.
Alberta Diabetes and Physical Activity Trial (ADAPT): a randomized theory-based efficacy trial for adults with type 2 diabetes - rationale, design, recruitment, evaluation, and dissemination
- Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Courneya, Kerry S., Sigal, Ronald J., Johnson, Jeffrey A., Birkett, Nicholas, Lau, David, Raine, Kim, Johnson, Steven T., Karunamuni, Nandini
Alcohol consumption and sport: a cross-sectional study of alcohol management practices associated with at-risk alcohol consumption at community football clubs
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Gillham, Karen E., Kennedy, Vanessa J., Ramsden, Robyn L., Colbran, Richard W., Weir, Sarah, Wiggers, John H.
Alcohol pharmacokinetics, decision making and folk wisdom: a reply to Moxnes and Jensen (2009) (commentary)
- Moss, Antony C., Dyer, Kyle R., Albery, Ian P., Allsop, Steve, Kypri, Kypros, Erskine, James, Mackintosh, David
An Australian community jury to consider case-finding for dementia: differences between informed community preferences and general practice guidelines
- Thomas, Rae, Sims, Rebecca, Beller, Elaine, Scott, Anna M., Doust, Jenny, Le Couteur, David, Pond, Dimity, Loy, Clement, Forlini, Cynthia, Glasziou, Paul
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?