Healthcare delivery for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
Supporting continuity of care between prison and the community for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Lujic, Sanja, Hu, Wendy
Value of the "test and treat" strategy for uninvestigated dyspepsia at low prevalence rates of Helicobacter pylori in the population
- Agréus, Lars, Talley, Nicholas J., Jones, Michael
An internet-based intervention augmented with a diet and physical activity consultation to decrease the risk of dementia in at-risk adults in a primary care setting: pragmatic randomized controlled trial
- Anstey, Kaarin J., Cherbuin, Nicolas, Kim, Sarang, McMaster, Mitchell, D'Este, Catherine, Lautenschlager, Nicola, Rebok, George, McRae, Ian, Torres, Susan J., Cox, Kay L., Pond, Constance Dimity
Using logic models to enhance the methodological quality of primary health-care interventions: guidance from an intervention to promote nutrition care by general practitioners and practice nurses
- Ball, Lauren, Ball, Dianne, Leveritt, Michael, Ray, Sumantra, Collins, Clare, Patterson, Elizabeth, Ambrosini, Gina, Lee, Patricia, Chaboyer, Wendy
Effective strategies for scaling up evidence-based practices in primary care: a systematic review
- Ben Charif, Ali, Zomahoun, Hervé Tchala Vignon, LeBlanc, Annie, Langlois, Léa, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze Lin, Williams, Christopher M., Lépine, Roxanne, Légaré, France
Revitalizing primary health care and family medicine/primary care in India: disruptive innovation?
- Biswas, Rakesh, Joshi, Ankur, Joshi, Rajeev, Kaufman, Terry, Peterson, Chris, Sturmberg, Joachim P., Maitra, Arjun, Martin, Carmel M.
Prescribing sunshine: a cross-sectional survey of 500 Australian general practitioners' practices and attitudes about vitamin D
- Bonevski, Billie, Girgis, Afaf, Magin, Parker, Horton, Graeme, Brozek, Irena, Armstrong, Bruce
Screening for dementia in primary care: a comparison of the GPCOG and the MMSE
- Brodaty, Henry, Connors, Michael H., Loy, Clement, Teixeira-Pinto, Armando, Stocks, Nigel, Gunn, Jane, Mate, Karen E., Pond, C. Dimity
Assessment of family history of colorectal cancer in primary care: perceptions of first degree relatives of people with colorectal cancer
- Cameron, Emile, Rose, Shiho, Carey, Mariko
Comparison of a single self-assessment item with the PHQ-9 for detecting depression in general practice
- Carey, Mariko, Jones, Kimberley A., Yoong, Sze Lin, D'Este, Catherine, Boyes, Allison W., Paul, Christine, Inder, Kerry J., Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Prevalence of comorbid depression and obesity in general practice: a cross-sectional survey
- Carey, Mariko, Small, Hannah, Yoong, Sze Lin, Boyes, Allison, Bisquera, Alessandra, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Unassisted detection of depression by GPs: who is most likely to be misclassified?
- Carey, Mariko, Yoong, Sze Lin, Grady, Alice, Bryant, Jamie, Jayakody, Amanda, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Inder, Kerry J.
Accuracy of general practitioner unassisted detection of depression.
- Carey, Mariko, Jones, Kim, Meadows, Graham, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, D'Este, Catherine, Inder, Kerry, Yoong, Sze Lin, Russell, Grant
Efforts to close the evidence-practice gap in the management of cardiovascular risk factors in general practice: strategic or haphazard?
- Carey, Mariko, Yoong, Sze, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Paul, Chris, Inder, Kerry, Makeham, Meredith
Patients' experiences of the management of lower back pain in general practice: use of diagnostic imaging, medication and provision of self-management advice
- Carey, Mariko, Turon, Heidi, Goergen, Stacy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Kay
Essential components of health assessment for older people in primary care: a cross-sectional survey of Australian general practitioners
- Carey, Mariko, Zucca, Alison, Rhee, Joel, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Norton, Grace, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Evans, Tiffany, Nair, Kichu
The Importance of Primary Care in Cardio-Oncology
- Cehic, Daniel A., Sverdlov, Aaron L., Koczwara, Bogda, Emery, Jon, Ngo, Doan T. M., Thornton-Benko, Elysia
Testing the effectiveness of a primary care intervention to improve uptake of colorectal cancer screening: a randomized controlled trial protocol
- Dodd, Natalie, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Mansfield, Elise, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Knowledge of colorectal cancer risk factors and screening recommendations: a crosssectional study of regional Australian general practice patients
- Dodd, Natalie, Carey, Mariko, Mansfield, Elise
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?