A pilot intervention to reduce postpartum weight retention and central adiposity in first-time mothers: results from the mums OnLiNE (Online, Lifestyle, Nutrition & Exercise) study
- van der Pligt, P., Ball, K., Hesketh, K. D., Teychenne, M., Crawford, D., Morgan, P. J., Collins, C. E., Campbell, K. J.
Acceptability of a urinary continence promotion programme to women in postpartum
- Chiarelli, Pauline, Murphy, Barbara, Cockburn, Jill
An integrative review of changes of family relationships and mental health that Chinese men experience during transition to fatherhood
- Zhou, Mo, Ashby, Samantha, Ebert, Lyn
Be Healthe for your heart: a pilot randomized controlled trial evaluating a web-based behavioral intervention to improve the cardiovascular health of women with a history of preeclampsia
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Taylor, Rachael, Shrewsbury, Vanessa A., Vincze, Lisa, Campbell, Linda E., Callister, Robin, Park, Felicity, Schumacher, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E.
Common musculoskeletal impairments in postpartum runners: an international Delphi study.
- Christopher, Shefali M., Garcia, Alessandra N., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Cook, Chad
Current status of postnatal depression smartphone applications available on application stores: an information quality analysis
- Zhang, Melvyn W. B., Ho, Roger C. M., Loh, Alvona, Wing, Tracey, Wynne, Olivia, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Car, Josip, Fung, Daniel Shuen Sheng
Depression in couples during pregnancy and postpartum: is there a concordance?
Fecal incontinence after high-risk delivery
How are you sleeping? Starting the conversation with fathers about their mental health in the early parenting years
- Macdonald, Jacqui A., Graeme, Liam G., Wynter, Karen, Cooke, Dawson, Hutchinson, Delyse, Kendall, Garth, StGeorge, Jennifer, Dowse, Eileen, Francis, Lauren M., McBride, Nyanda, Fairweather, A. Kate, Manno, Laura Di, Olsson, Craig A., Allsop, Steve, Leach, Liana, Youssef, George J.
Impact of preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum culinary nutrition education interventions: A systematic review
- Taylor, Rachael M., Wolfson, Julia A., Lavelle, Fiona, Dean, Moira, Frawley, Julia, Hutchesson, Melinda J., Collins, Clare E., Shrewsbury, Vanessa A.
Interventions including a nutrition component aimed at managing gestational weight gain or postpartum weight retention: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan, Hutchesson, Melinda, Hauck, Yvonne, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Wood, Lisa, Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare
Nutritional influences in pregnancy and postpartum for women and their children
Oxytocin promotes protective behavior in depressed mothers: a pilot study with the enthusiastic stranger paradigm
- Mah, Beth L., Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J., Van IJzendoorn, Marinus H., Smith, Roger
Parenting stress in mothers with asthma during the postpartum period
- Mallise, Carly A., Murphy, Vanessa E., Karayanidis, Frini, Armstrong, Helen, Whalen, Olivia M., Woolard, Alix J., Gibson, Peter G., Mattes, Joerg, Collison, Adam, Lane, Alison E., Campbell, Linda E.
Postpartum women's perspectives of engaging with a dietitian and exercise physiologist via video consultations for weight management: a qualitative evaluation
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan E., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Callister, Robin, Thompson, Debbe I., Collins, Clare E.
Profiles of Depressive Symptoms and Anger in Men: Associations With Postpartum Family Functioning
- Macdonald, Jacqui A., Greenwood, Christopher J., Williams, Joanne, Milgrom, Jeanette, Olsson, Craig A., Francis, Lauren M., Harrison, Tessa R., Graeme, Liam G., Youssef, George J., Di Manno, Laura, Skouteris, Helen, Fletcher, Richard, Knight, Tess
Promoting urinary incontinence in women after delivery: randomised controlled trial
- Chiarelli, Pauline, Cockburn, Jill
Risk factors for running-related pain after childbirth
Short-term risk of cancer among women with previous gestational diabetes: a population-based study
- Bejaimal, S. A. D., Wu, C. F., Lowe, J., Feig, D. S., Shah, B. R., Lipscombe, L. L.
The effects of intranasal oxytocin administration on sensitive caregiving in mothers with postnatal depression
- Mah, Beth L., Van Ijzendoorn, Marinus H., Out, Dorothee, Smith, Roger, Bakermans-Kranenburg, Marian J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?