A discourse analysis of difficult clinical situations in relation to nutrition and hydration during end of life care
- van der Riet, Pamela, Higgins, Isabel, Good, Phillip, Sneesby, Ludmilla
A mixed methodology retrospective analysis of the learning experience of final year medical students attached to a 1-week intensive palliative care course based at an Australian university
- Tai, Vicki, Cameron-Taylor, Erica, Clark, Katherine
A pilot randomized, controlled trial of the effectiveness of a psychoeducational intervention on family caregivers of patients with advanced cancer
- Leow, Mabel, Chan, Sally, Chan, Moon Fai
A pilot study to assess the feasibility of measuring the prevalence of slow colon transit or evacuation disorder in palliative care
- Clark, Katherine, Currow, David C.
A pragmatic comparative study of palliative care clinician's reports of the degree of shadowing visible on plain abdominal radiographs
- Clark, Katherine, Lam, L., Talley, N. J., Watts, G., Phillips, J. L., Byfieldt, N. J., Currow, D. C.
A Prospective Study to Investigate Contributory Factors That Lead to Constipation in Palliative Care Patients
- Clark, Katherine, Lam, Lawrence, Currow, David C., Agar, Meera
A retrospective analysis of primary diagnosis, comorbidities, anticholinergic load, and other factors on treatment for noisy respiratory secretions at the end of life
- Sheehan, Caitlin, Clark, Katherine, Lam, Lawrence, Chye, Richard
A retrospective pilot study to explore the timing of cessation of laxatives before death in a palliative care unit
- Clark, K., Hipwell, A., Byfieldt, N.
A snapshot of Australian social workers in palliative care and their work with estranged clients
A Systematic Review of the Development and Implementation of Needs-Based Palliative Care Tools in Heart Failure and Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Waller, Amy, Hobden, Breanne, Fakes, Kristy, Clark, Katherine
Acute hospital-based services utilisation during the last year of life in New South Wales, Australia: methods for a population-based study
- O'Connell, Dianne L., Goldsbury, David E., Davidson, Patricia, Girgis, Afaf, Phillips, Jane L., Piza, Michael, Wilkinson, Anne, Ingham, Jane M.
Administration of chemotherapy with palliative intent in the last 30 days of life: the balance between palliation and chemotherapy
- Zdenkowski, N., Cavenagh, J., Ku, Y. C., Bisquera, A., Bonaventura, A.
Aggregating single patient (n-of-1) trials in populations where recruitment and retention was difficult: the case of palliative care
- Nikles, Jane, Mitchell, Geoffrey K., Schluter, Philip, Good, Phillip, Hardy, Janet, Rowett, Debra, Shelby-James, Tania, Vohra, Sunita, Currow, David
Another care bundle to improve care of the dying? (letter)
Approach to death in the older emergency department patient
- Arendts, Glenn, Carpenter, Christopher R., Hullick, Carolyn, Burkett, Ellen, Nagaraj, Guruprasad, Rogers, Ian R.
Assessing constipation in palliative care within a gastroenterology framework
- Clark, Katherine, Currow, David C.
Assessing the presence and severity of constipation with plain radiographs in constipated palliative care patients
- Clark, Katherine, Lam, Lawrence T., Talley, Nicholas J., Quinn, Jessica, Blight, Alison, Byfieldt, Naomi, Currow, David C.
Australian general practitioners' and oncology specialists' perceptions of barriers and facilitators of access to specialist palliative care services
- Johnson, Claire, Paul, Chris, Girgis, Afaf, Adams, Jon, Currow, David C.
Australian GPs' perceptions of barriers and enablers to best practice palliative care: a qualitative study
- Herrmann, Anne, Carey, Mariko L., Zucca, Alison C., Boyd, Lucy A. P., Roberts, Bernadette J.
Australian long-term care personnel's knowledge and attitudes regarding palliative care for people with advanced dementia
- Luckett, Tim, Luscombe, Georgina, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Chenoweth, Lynnette, Davidson, Patricia M., Goodall, Stephen, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Agar, Meera
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?