Nutrition intervention improves outcomes in patients with cancer cachexia receiving chemotherapy - a pilot study (short communication)
Nutrition intervention improves outcomes in patients with cancer cachexia receiving chemotherapy: a pilot study
- Bauer, Judith D., Capra, Sandra
Association between chronic arsenic exposure and nutritional status among the women of child bearing age: a case-control study in Bangladesh
- Milton, Abul H., Shahidullah, S. M., Smith, Wayne, Hossain, Kazi S., Hasan, Ziaul, Ahmed, Kazi T.
Nutrition status and risk factors for under-nutrition in young children in North Maluku, Indonesia, in 2004 following a period of civil unrest
Disparities exist between the Australian Guide to Healthy Eating and the dietary intakes of young children aged 2 to 3 years
- Chai, Li K., Macdonald-Wicks, Lesley, Hure, Alexis J., Burrows, Tracy L., Blumfield, Michelle L., Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare E.
Preventing obesity among Brazilian adolescent girls: six-month outcomes of the Healthy Habits, Healthy Girls-Brazil school-based randomized controlled trial
- Leme, Ana Carolina Barco, Lubans, David R., Guerra, Paulo Henrique, Dewar, Deborah, Toassa, Erika Christiane, Philippi, Sonia Tucunduva
Provision of chronic disease preventive care in community substance use services: client and clinician report
- Tremain, Danika, Freund, Megan, Wiggers, John, Why, Paula, Wolfenden, Luke, Bowman, Jenny, Dunlop, Adrian, Gillham, Karen, Bartlem, Kate, McElwaine, Kathleen, Doherty, Emma
Modifiable health risk behaviours and attitudes towards behaviour change of clients attending community-based substance use treatment services
- Tremain, Danika, Freund, Megan, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Wye, Paula, Bowman, Jenny, Dunlop, Adrian, Gillham, Karen, Bartlem, Kate, McElwaine, Kathleen, Gow, Beth
Increasing the provision of preventive care by clinicians within substance use treatment settings
The provision of preventive care for modifiable health risk behaviours by clinicians within substance use treatment settings: a systematic review
- Tremain, Danika, Freund, Megan, Leigh, Lucy, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Bowman, Jenny, Dunlop, Adrian, Bartlem, Kate, Bailey, Jacqueline, McFadyen, Tameka, Dray, Julia, Wye, Paula
Do disparities exist between national food group recommendations and the dietary intakes of contemporary young adults?
- Taylor, Rachael M., Haslam, Rebecca L., Ashton, Lee, Collins, Clare E., Truby, Helen, Attia, John, Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy, Callister, Robin, Hides, Leanne, Bonevski, Billie, Kirkpatrick, Sharon
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?