Establishment and application of an in vitro 3D model of the human heart to facilitate discovery of new therapies for myocardial infarction
Extracellular matrix protein 1 as a mediator of inflammation-to-fibrosis progression after myocardial infarction
- Dee, Fiona, Savage, Lindsay, Inder, Kerry J., McIvor, Dawn, Williams, Trent, Davies, Allan J., Attia, John, Wiggers, John, Sverdlov, Aaron L., Boyle, Andrew J., Leitch, James W., Collins, Nicholas, Loten, Conrad, Fletcher, Peter, French, John, Weaver, Natasha, Watson, Olivia, Orvad, Helen
- Boyle, Andrew J., Schultz, Carl, Collins, Nicholas, McLachlan, Grant, Selvanayagam, Joseph B., Moir, Stuart, Kovacs, Richard, Dib, Nabil, Zlotnick, David, Al-Omary, Mohammed, Sugito, Stuart, Selvarajah, Aravinda
Natural history and prognostic implications of left ventricular end-diastolic pressure in reperfused ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: an analysis of the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction (TIMI) II randomized controlled trial
Novel role of extracellular matrix protein 1 (ECM1) in cardiac aging and myocardial infarction
- Hardy, Sean A., Mabotuwana, Nishani S., Rainer, Peter P., Hansbro, Philip M., Boyle, Andrew J., Murtha, Lucy A., Coulter, Briannia, Sanchez-Bezanilla, Sonia, Al-Omary, Mohammad S., Senanayake, Tharindu, Loering, Svenja, Starkey, Malcom, Lee, Randall J.
- Jackson, Nicholas, Gizurarson, Sigfús, Massé, Stéphane, Lai, Patrick F. H., Parker, John, John, Rohan, Kiehl, Tim-Rasmus, Nair, Govind Krishna Kumar, Dorian, Paul, Nanthakumar, Kumaraswamy, Azam, Mohammed Ali, King, Benjamin, Ramadeen, Andrew, Zamiri, Nima, Porta-Sánchez, Andreu, Al-Hesayen, Abdul, Graham, John, Kusha, Marjan
The processes and mechanisms of cardiac and pulmonary fibrosis
Short-term predictive ability of selected cardiovascular risk prediction models in a rural Bangladeshi population: a case-cohort study
- Zhang, Yuan, Sivakumaran, Priyadharshini, Boyle, Andrew, Harvey, Richard, Morrison, Wayne A., Elliott, David A., Dusting, Gregory J., Lim, Shiang Y., Newcomb, Andrew E., Hernandez, Damián, Harris, Nicole, Khanabdali, Ramin, Liu, Guei-Sheung, Kelly, Darren J., Pébay, Alice, Hewitt, Alex W.
The role of inflammatory markers in explaining the association between depression and cardiovascular hospitalisations
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?