“For me I see MINE to be a family sickness”–consumers understanding and perception of the etiology of mental illness in community-based residential facilities in Ghana
- Naomi, Gyamfi, Kwadwo Wisdom, Mprah, Mensah, Isaac, Collins Kwabena, Boye, Anderson Mensah, Philip, Badu, Eric
“. . . here is an Asylum open . . .” constructing a culture of government care in Australia 1801 – 2014
‘Psychiatry at the Coal Face’: patients and the development of community mental health services in New South Wales, Australia, 1960–1980
You’ve got to have friends: the predictive value of social integration and support in suicidal ideation among rural communities
- Handley, Tonelle E., Inder, Kerry J., Kelly, Brian J., Attia, John R., Lewin, Terry J., Fitzgerald, Michael N., Kay-Lambkin , Frances J.
Young people with co-existing mental health and drug and alcohol problems
- Hides, Leanne, Lubman, Dan I., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda Louise
Young hospitality workers and the COVID-19 pandemic: work, family support and wellbeing
- Threadgold, Steven, Coffey, Julia, Cook, Julia, Farrugia, David, Sharp, Megan, Whitton, Fiona, Burke, Penny Jane
Working with families with parental mental health and/or drug and alcohol issues where there are child protection concerns: inter-agency collaboration
Working parents, financial insecurity, and childcare: mental health in the time of COVID-19 in the UK
- Cheng, Zhiming, Mendolia, Silvia, Paloyo, Alfredo R., Savage, David A., Tani, Massimiliano
Women’s uptake of Medicare Benefits Schedule mental health items for general practitioners, psychologists and other allied mental health professionals
- Byles, Julie E., Dolja-Gore, Xenia, Loxton, Deborah J., Parkinson, Lynne, Stewart Williams, Jennifer A.
Why we eat the way we do: A call to consider food culture in public health initiatives
- Mingay, Edwina, Hart, Melissa, Yoong, Serene, Hure, Alexis
When less is more: addressing symptoms of mental health problems in drug and alcohol treatment settings
- Baker, A. L., Kay-Lambkin, F. J., Lee, N.
What parents want to know in the first postnatal year: a Delphi consensus study
- Cashin, Miranda, Wroe, Jaime, Campbell, Linda E.
What are the factors associated with good mental health among Aboriginal children in urban New South Wales, Australia? Phase I findings from the Study of Environment on Aboriginal Resilience and Child Health (SEARCH)
- Williamson, Anna, D'Este, Catherine, Clapham, Kathleen, Redman, Sally, Manton, Toni, Eades, Sandra, Schuster, Leanne, Raphael, Bevelye
Web-Based Questionnaire for Healthcare Professionals on Psychosocial Support for Adolescents and Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
- James, Steven, Perry, Lin, Palmer, Christine, Harris, Margaret, Siram, Deepa, Lowe, Julia
Very useful, but do carefully: mental health researcher views on establishing a mental health expert consumer researcher group
- Scholz, Brett, Platania-Phung, Chris, Gordon, Sarah, Ellis, Pete, Roper, Cath, Bocking, Julia, Happell, Brenda
Valued but tenuous? Postgraduate clinical psychology placements for psychology students in rural and remote areas - implications for future directions
- Little, Fiona, Croker, Anne, Carey, Timothy A.
Validation of the PHQ-2 against the PHQ-9 for detecting depression in a large sample of Australian general practice patients
- Carey, Mariko, Boyes, Allison, Noble, Natasha, Waller, Amy, Inder, Kerry
Using cohort studies to investigate rural and remote mental health
- Inder, Kerry J., Berry, Helen, Kelly, Brian J.
Urban-rural differences in mental health among Chinese patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Cheng, Cheng, Yang, Cong-Yan, Inder, Kerry, Wai-Chi Chan, Sally Wai-Chi
Unsaturated fat intakes and mental health outcomes in young women from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Heath
- Daley, Clare, Patterson, Amanda, Sibbritt, David, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?