Healthcare delivery for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
Prevalence and factors associated with mental health impact of covid-19 pandemic in bangladesh: A survey-based cross-sectional study
- Abir, Tanvir, Kalimullah, Nazmul Ahsan, Khan, Md Yusuf Hossein, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Agho, Kingsley E., Osuagwu, Uchechukwu Levi, Yazdani, Dewan Muhammad Nur-A, Husain, Taha, Goson, Piwuna Christopher, Basak, Palash, Rahman, Md Adnan, Mamun, Abdullah Al, Permarupan, P. Yukthamarani
Psychological Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic in Bangladesh: Analysis of a Cross-Sectional Survey
- Abir, Tanvir, Osuagwu, Uchechukwu L., Rahman, Md Adnan, Rahman, Md Lutfar, Agho, Kingsley Emwinyore, Kalimullah, Nazmul Ahsan, Yazdani, Dewan Muhammad Nur-A., Husain, Taha, Basak, Palash, Goson, Piwuna Christopher, Mamun, Abdullah Al, Permarupan, P. Yukthamarani, Milton, Abul Hasnat
Health service use among persons with self-reported depression: a longitudinal analysis of 7,164 women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Lui, Chi-Wai
'Solastalgia' a new concept in health and identity
Integrating and extending cohort studies: lessons from the eXtending Treatments, Education and Networks in Depression (xTEND) study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Hazell, Trevor, Kelly, Brian J.
Health determinants in Australian communities: a multilevel investigation of the influence of personal and contextual characteristics
Social work and disasters: a handbook for practice
- Alston, Margaret, Hazeleger, Tricia, Hargreaves, Desley
Understanding ageing in older Australians: the contribution of the Dynamic Analyses to Optimise Ageing (DYNOPTA) project to the evidence base and policy
- Anstey, Kaarin J., Bielak, Allison A. M., Windsor, Timothy D., Dynopta Team,, Birrell, Carole L., Browning, Colette J., Burns, Richard A., Byles, Julie, Kiely, Kim M., Nepal, Binod, Ross, Lesley A., Steel, David
The impact of prenatal screening on women's psychological wellbeing
The impact of multimorbidity on adult physical and mental health in low- and middle-income countries: what does the study on global ageing and adult health (SAGE) reveal?
- Arokiasamy, Perianayagam, Uttamacharya, Uttamacharya, Afshar, Sara, Pati, Sanghamitra, Ice, Gillian, Banerjee, Sube, Liebert, Melissa A., Snodgrass, James Josh, Naidoo, Nirmala, Chatterji, Somnath, Kowal, Paul, Jain, Kshipra, Biritwum, Richard Berko, Yawson, Alfred Edwin, Wu, Fan, Guo, Yanfei, Maximova, Tamara, Espinoza, Betty Manrique, Salinas Rodríguez, Aarón
So, you want to design an acute mental health inpatient unit: physical issues for consideration
Mental health and mining: the Ghanaian gold mining story
- Asare-Doku, Winifred, Rich, Jane Louise, Kelly, Brian, Amponsah-Tawiah, Kwesi, James, Carole
Psychiatric disorders among the military in west africa: A systematic narrative review
- Asare-Doku, Winifred, Donnir, Gordon Maanianu, Ae-Ngibise, Kenneth, Peprah, Jennifer, Awuviry-Newton, Kofi, Acquah, Francis
An exploratory study into the application of psychological theories and therapies in Australian mental health occupational therapy practice: challenges to occupation-based practice
- Ashby, Samantha, Gray, Mel, Ryan, Susan, James, Carole
Factors that influence the professional resilience of occupational therapists in mental health practice
- Ashby, Samantha E., Ryan, Susan, Gray, Mel, James, Carole
Feasibility and preliminary efficacy of the ‘HEYMAN’ healthy lifestyle program for young men: a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Associations between older African academics' physical activity, walkability and mental health: a social distancing perspective
- Asiamah, Nestor, Vieira, Edgar Ramos, Kouveliotis, Kyriakos, Gasana, Janvier, Awuviry-Newton, Kofi, Eduafo, Richard
Mental health in F-111 maintenance workers: the Study of Health Outcomes in Aircraft Maintenance Personnel (SHOAMP) general health and medical study
- Attia, John R., D'Este, Catherine, Schofield, Peter W., Brown, Anthony M., Gibson, Richard, Tavener, Meredith, Horsley, Keith, Harrex, Warren, Ross, James
Drought-related stress among farmers: findings from the Australian Rural Mental Health Study
- Austin, Emma K., Handley, Tonelle, Kiem, Anthony S., Rich, Jane L., Lewin, Terry J., Askland, Hedda H., Askarimarnani, Sara S., Perkins, David A., Kelly, Brian J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?