Effects of postoperative pain management educational interventions on the outcomes of parents and their children who underwent an inpatient elective surgery: A randomized controlled trial
- Zhu, Lixia, Chan, Wai-Chi Sally, Liam, Joanne Li Wee, Xiao, Chunxiang, Lim, Evelyn Chin Choo, Luo, Nan, Cheng, Kin Fong Karis, He, Hong-Gu
Is diabetes knowledge associated with health-related quality of life among subjects with diabetes?: a preliminary cross-sectional convenience-sampling survey study among English-speaking diabetic subjects in Singapore
- Zhang, Xu-Hao, Wee, Hwee-Lin, Tan, Kevin, Thumboo, Julian, Li, Shu-Chuen
Experience-oriented smart embedded system
Knowing scale: intelle©tual property rights, knowledge spaces and the production of the global
Belonging and diaspora: the Chinese and the internet
Revisiting school knowledge: some sociological perspectives on new school curricula
Evaluating the effects of a peer support programme on adolescents' knowledge, attitudes and use of alcohol and tobacco
- Webster, Rosemary A., Hunter, Michael, Keats, John A.
A conceptual frame using 'knowledge' as a lens for deconstructing the Sendai Framework Priority 1: understanding disaster risks
- Toinpre, O., Gajendran, T., Mackee, J.
Discovering Indigenous Australian culture: building trusted engagement in online environments
- Thorpe, Kristen, Galassi, Monica, Franks, Rachel
A national approach to improving aphasia services: application of a knowledge transfer and exchange framework
- Thomas, Emma, Power, Emma, Worrall, Linda, Rose, Miranda, Togher, Leanne, Ferguson, Alison
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., Martin, Carmel M.
The complex nature of knowledge
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., Miles, Andrew
For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong: and other aphorisms about medical statistical fallacies
- Sturmberg, Joachim, Topolski, Stefan
Ethnography as the (occasional) act of refusing correct knowledge and secure understanding: three tales from three fields
Mental Fatigue and Soccer: Current Knowledge and Future Directions
- Smith, Mitchell R., Thompson, Chris, Marcora, Samuele M., Skorski, Sabrina, Meyer, Tim, Coutts, Aaron J.
An immersive orientation program to improve medical student integration and well-being
- Short, Brooke, Lambeth, Louise, David, Michael, Ryall, Mary-Ann, Hood, Carol, Pahalawatta, Upuli, Dawson, Amanda
Exploring and reorienting psychiatrists’ attitudes regarding smoking cessation and its potential to improve mental health outcomes: a pilot study
- Short, Brooke, Giles, Luke, Karageorge, Aspasia, Bauer, Lyndon
Knowledge of, and participation in, advance care planning: a cross-sectional study of acute and critical care nurses' perceptions
- Shepherd, Jan, Waller, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Clark, Katherine, Ball, Jean
Knowledge in action: towards a Deleuze-Habermasian critique in/for education
- Semetsky, Inna, Lovat, Terry
Resolving the Socratic paradox: a semiotic approach
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?