Supporting engagement, adherence, and behavior change in online dietary interventions
- Young, Claire, Campolonghi, Sara, Ponsonby, Stephanie, Dawson, Samantha L., O'Neil, Adrienne, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, McNaughton, Sarah A., Berk, Michael, Jacka, Felice N.
Belonging and diaspora: the Chinese and the internet
The effectiveness of internet-based telerehabilitation among patients after total joint arthroplasty: An integrative review
- Wang, Qingling, Lee, Regina Lai Tong, Hunter, Sharyn, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi
Component-based runtime environment for cross-platform applications
Expanding the cloud: a component-based architecture to application deployment on the internet
- Wallis, Mark, Henskens, Frans, Hannaford, Michael
Computer and telephone delivered interventions to support caregivers of people with dementia: a systematic review of research output and quality
- Waller, Amy, Dilworth, Sophie, Mansfield, Elise, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Mainstream technology as an occupational therapy tool: technophobe or technogeek?
- Verdonck, Michele C., Ryan, Susan
Effectiveness of a Web 2.0 intervention to increase physical activity in real-world settings: randomized ecological trial
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Kolt, Gregory S., Duncan, Mitch J., Caperchione, Cristina M., Savage, Trevor N., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Maeder, Anthony J., Van Itallie, Anetta, Tague, Rhys, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mummery, W. Kerry
The effectiveness of a web-based computer-tailored physical activity intervention using Fitbit activity trackers: Randomized trial
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Maher, Carol A., Schoeppe, Stephanie, Rebar, Amanda L., Power, Deborah A., Short, Camille E., Doran, Christopher M., Hayman, Melanie J., Alley, Stephanie J.
Every step counts: understanding the success of implementing the 10,000 steps project
- Vandelanotte, Corneel, Van Itallie, Anetta, Brown, Wendy, Mummery, W. Kerry, Duncan, Mitch J.
The Long-Term Effectiveness of Internet-Based Interventions on Multiple Health Risk Behaviors: Systematic Review and Robust Variance Estimation Meta-analysis
- Tzelepis, Flora, Mitchell, Aimee, Wilson, Louise, Byrnes, Emma, Haschek, Alexandra, Leigh, Lucy, Oldmeadow, Christopher
An interpretation of key stakeholders' experiences using educational online technologies in blended tertiary environments: a phenomenological study
Breakingtheice: a protocol for a randomised controlled trial of an internet-based intervention addressing amphetamine-type stimulant use
- Tait, Robert J., McKetin, Rebecca, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Bennett, Kylie, Tam, Ada, Bennett, Anthony, Geddes, Jenny, Garrick, Adam, Christensen, Helen, Griffiths, Kathleen M.
A web-based intervention for users of amphetamine-type stimulants: 3-month outcomes of a randomized controlled trial
- Tait, Robert J., McKetin, Rebecca, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Carron-Arthur, Bradley, Bennett, Anthony, Bennett, Kylie, Christensen, Helen, Griffiths, Kathleen M.
Six-month outcomes of a web-based intervention for users of amphetamine-type stimulants: randomized controlled trial
- Tait, Robert J., McKetin, Rebecca, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Carron-Arthur, Bradley, Bennett, Anthony, Bennett, Kylie, Christensen, Helen, Griffiths, Kathleen
A sticky subject: new media popular entertainments
Fathers online: learning about fatherhood through the internet
- St George, Jennifer M., Fletcher, Richard
Seeking health information online: association with young Australian women's physical, mental, and reproductive health
- Rowlands, Ingrid Jean, Loxton, Deborah, Dobson, Annette, Mishra, Gita Devi
Towards understanding the influence of nature imagery in user interface design: A review of the literature
- Rendell, Ashlea, Adam, Marc T. P., Eidels, Ami
How accurate is web-based self-reported height, weight, and body mass index in young adults?
- Pursey, Kirrilly, Burrows, Tracy L., Stanwell, Peter, Collins, Clare E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?