A new funding model for a chronic-care focused healthcare system in Australia
- García-Goñi, Manuel, Fouda, Ayman, Calder, Rosemary V., Paolucci, Francesco
Assessment and treatment of Hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs in the opioid substitution setting: ETHOS study
- Alavi, Maryam, Grebely, Jason, Micallef, Michelle, Dunlop, Adrian J., Balcomb, Annie C., Day, Carolyn A., Treloar, Carla, Bath, Nicky, Haber, Paul S., Dore, Gregory J.
Change in clinical practice in Australia: impact of participation in MHPN webinars
- Murphy, Barbara, Hoppe, Kate, Gibbs, Chris, Ratnaike, Deepika, Lovelock, Harry
Change in mental health collaborative care attitudes and practice in Australia Impact of participation in MHPN network meetings
- Murphy, Barbara, Gibbs, Chris, Hoppe, Kate, Ratnaike, Deepika, Lovelock, Harry
Clinical service integration: a stocktake of the Australian experience
Communication, collaboration and care coordination: the three-point guide to cancer care provision for aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Garvey, Gail, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
Emergency department transfers and hospital admissions from residential aged care facilities: a controlled pre-post design study
- Hullick, Carolyn, Conway, Jane, Higgins, Isabel, Hewitt, Jacqueline, Dilworth, Sophie, Holliday, Elizabeth, Attia, John
Exploring integrated care for musculoskeletal and chronic health conditions
- Gleadhill, Connor, Kamper, Steven J., Lee, Hopin, Williams, Christopher M.
Formative evaluation of the Central Coast Integrated Care Program (CCICP), NSW Australia
- Dalton, Hazel, Read, Donna M. Y., Bradfield, Sarah, Lewis, Peter, Gazzard, Taryn, Critchley, Anthony, Wilcox, Sarah, Booth, Angela, Perkins, David, Goodwin, Nick, Hendry, Anne, Handley, Tonelle, Davies, Kate, Bishop, Michael, Sheather-Reid, Rachael
Healthcare delivery for women in prison: a medical record review
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
Hunter and New England HealthPathways: a 4-year journey of integrated care
- Gray, Jane S., Swan, Judith R., Fitzgerald, Sandra M., Lynch, Margaret A., Tay, Tracey M., Mackenzie, Marika-Jane, Wiggers, John H., Harrison, Karen A., McDonald, Robert C., O'Dea, Ian P., Harrigan, Louise M.
Implementing a collaborative mental health care model: the MHPN
- Gibbs, Chris, Murphy, Barbara, Ratnaike, Deepika, Hoppe, Kate, Lovelock, Harry
Improving person-centredness in integrated care for older people: experiences from thirteen integrated care sites in Europe
- Stoop, Annerieke, Lette, Manon, Ambugo, Eliva A., Gadsby, Erica Wirrmann, Goodwin, Nick, Macinnes, Julie, Minkman, Mirella, Wistow, Gerald, Zonneveld, Nick, Nijpels, Giel, Baan, Caroline A., de Bruin, Simone R.
Substance Use Disorders and COVID-19: Multi-Faceted Problems Which Require Multi-Pronged Solutions
- Jemberie, Wossenseged Birhane, Stewart Williams, Jennifer, McCarty, Dennis, Lundgren, Lena M., Eriksson, Malin, Grönlund, Ann-Sofie, Ng, Nawi, Blom Nilsson, Marcus, Padyab, Mojgan, Priest, Kelsey Caroline, Sandlund, Mikael, Snellman, Fredrik
The effect of context in rural mental health care: understanding integrated services in a small town
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Perkins, David, Luland, Teresa, Brown, Dale, Corvan, Eamoon
The patient experience of telehealth access and clinical encounters in Australian health care during COVID-19: implications for enhancing integrated care
- White, Jennifer, Byles, Julie, Walley, Tom
The role and competence of midwives in supporting women with mental health concerns during the perinatal period: a scoping review
- Coates, Dominiek, Foureur, Maralyn
Unpacking the design, implementation and uptake of community-integrated health care services: a critical realist synthesis
- Mukumbang, Ferdinand, De Souza, Densie, Liu, Hueiming, Uribe, Gabriela, Moore, Corey, Fotheringham, Penelope, Eastwood, John G.
Using the Project INTEGRATE Framework in Practice in Central Coast, Australia
- Read, Donna M. Y., Dalton, Hazel, Booth, Angela, Goodwin, Nick, Hendry, Anne, Perkins, David
Validation of a conceptual framework aimed to standardize and compare care integration initiatives: the project INTEGRATE framework
- Calciolari, S., González Ortiz, L., Goodwin, N., Stein, V.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?