Do alterations in muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion, and alignment predict lower extremity injury in runners: a systematic review
- Christopher, Shefali M., McCullough, Jeremy, Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Cook, Chad
An oral component in PhD examination in Australia: Issues and considerations
- Kiley, Margaret, Holbrook, Allyson, Lovat, Terence, Fairbairn, Hedy, Starfield, Sue, Paltridge, Brian
Benchmarking introductory programming exams: how and why
- Simon, Sheard, Judy, D’Souza, Daryl, Klemperer, Peter, Porter, Leo, Sorva, Juha, Stegeman, Martjin, Zingaro, Daniel
How (not) to write an introductory programming exam
- Simon, Sheard, Judy, D'Souza, Daryl, Lopez, Mile, Luxton-Reilly, Andrew, Putro, Iwan Handoyo, Robbins, Phil, Teague, Donna, Whalley, Jacqueline
International framework for examination of the cervical region for potential of cervical arterial dysfunction prior to orthopaedic manual therapy intervention
- Rushton, A., Rivett, D., Carlesso, L., Flynn, T., Hing, W., Kerry, R.
Exams in computer programming: what do they examine and how complex are they?
Reconceptualizing totalitarianism and fascism
A young woman who has taken an overdose of paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Ways of knowing in doctoral examination: how well is the doctoral regime?
- Lovat, Terence, Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sid
Assessment practice in fine art higher degrees
- Holbrook, Allyson, St George, Jennifer, Ashburn, Liz, Graham, Anne, Lawry, Miranda
PhD theses at the margin: examiner comment on re-examined theses
- Holbrook, Allyson, Bourke, Sidney, Lovat, Terence, Dally, Kerry
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?