A discourse analysis of difficult clinical situations in relation to nutrition and hydration during end of life care
- van der Riet, Pamela, Higgins, Isabel, Good, Phillip, Sneesby, Ludmilla
A snapshot of Australian social workers in palliative care and their work with estranged clients
Australian GPs' perceptions of barriers and enablers to best practice palliative care: a qualitative study
- Herrmann, Anne, Carey, Mariko L., Zucca, Alison C., Boyd, Lucy A. P., Roberts, Bernadette J.
Do medical oncology patients and their support persons agree about end of life issues?
- Waller, Amy, Hall, Alix, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Douglas, Charles, Walsh, Justin
Effects of facilitated family case conferencing for advanced dementia: a cluster randomised clinical trial
- Agar, Meera, Luckett, Tim, Houltram, Jennifer, Goodall, Stephen, Chenoweth, Lynnette, Luscombe, Georgina, Phillips, Jane, Beattie, Elizabeth, Pond, Dimity, Mitchell, Geoffrey, Davidson, Patricia M., Cook, Janet, Brooks, Deborah
Embodied good deaths and disembodied bad deaths: undergraduate nursing students narratives of experience
- Gillan, Pauline C., Jeong, Sarah, van der Riet, Pamela
End of life care simulation: a review of the literature
- Gillan, Pauline C., Jeong, Sarah, van der Riet, Pamela J.
Inadequate completion of advance care directives by individuals with dementia: National audit of health and aged care facilities
- Bryant, Jamie, Sellars, Marcus, Sinclair, Craig, Detering, Karen, Buck, Kimberly, Waller, Amy, White, Ben, Nolte, Linda
Legal and ethical issues surrounding advance care directives in Australia: implications for the advance care planning document in the Australian My Health Record
- McCarthy, Shaun, Meredith, Jacqueline, Bryant, Lucy, Hemsley, Bronwyn
Nurses' perceptions of and barriers to the optimal end-of-life care in hospitals: A cross-sectional study
- Chan, Carmen W. H., Chow, Meyrick C. M., Chan, Sally, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Waller, Amy, Lai, Theresa T. K., Kwan, Cecilia W. M.
Nutrition and hydration in dying patients: the perceptions of acute care nurses
- Higgins, Isabel, van der Riet, Pamela, Sneesby, Ludmilla, Good, Phillip
The experience of end of life care simulation at a rural Australian University
- Gillan, Pauline C., Parmenter, Glenda, van der Riet, Pamela J., Jeong, Sarah
The experience of undergraduate nursing students with end of life care and end of life care simulation
The right place at the right time: medical oncology outpatients’ perceptions of location of end of life care
- Waller, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Zdenkowski, Nicholas, Douglas, Charles, Hall, Alix, Walsh, Justin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?