A defined peritonitis clinical pathway in the emergency department improves outcomes for peritoneal dialysis patients
A feasibility study on disaster preparedness in regional and rural emergency departments in New South Wales: Nurses self-assessment of knowledge, skills and preparation for disaster management
- Brewer, Catherine A., Hutton, Alison, Hammad, Karen S., Geale, Sara K.
Acute hospital-based services used by adults during the last year of life in New South Wales, Australia: A population-based retrospective cohort study
- Goldsbury, David E., O'Connell, Dianne L., Girgis, Afaf, Wilkinson, Anne, Phillips, Jane L., Davidson, Patricia M., Ingham, Jane M.
An examination of the profile and journey of patients with mental illness in the emergency department
- Coates, Dominiek, David, Michael, Roberts, Ben, Duerden, David
An exploration of the design and impact of a model of care for acutely unwell older people living in residential aged care facilities
An umbrella review: corticosteroid therapy for adults with acute asthma
- Krishnan, Jerry A., Davis, Steven Q., Naureckas, Edward T., Gibson, Peter, Rowe, Brian H.
Anaphylaxis: clinical patterns, mediator release, and severity
- Brown, Simon G. A., Stone, Shelley F., Isbister, Geoffrey K., Fatovich, Daniel M., Burrows, Sally A., Holdgate, Anna, Celenza, Antonio, Coulson, Adam, Hartnett, Leanne, Nagree, Yusuf, Cotterell, Claire
Caring for the mental illness patient in emergency departments - an exploration of the issues from a healthcare provider perspective
- Innes, Kelli, Morphet, Julia, O'Brien, Anthony P., Munro, Ian
Changes in injury-related hospital emergency department presentations associated with the imposition of regulatory versus voluntary licensing conditions on licensed venues in two cities
- Miller, Peter, Curtis, Ashlee, Palmer, Darren, Busija, Lucy, Tindall, Jennifer, Droste, Nicolas, Gillham, Karen, Coomber, Kerri, Wiggers, John
Child fever management: a comparative study of Australian parents with limited and functional health literacy
- Alqudah, Muahammad, Cowin, Leanne, George, Ajesh, Johnson, Maree
Cost analysis of an integrated aged care program for residential aged care facilities
- Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Hewitt, Jacqueline, Considine, Robyn, Turner, Catherine, Thomas, Susan, Thomas, Kelly, Drinkwater, Keith, Higgins, Isabel, Best, Karen, Conway, Jane, Hullick, Carolyn
Development of a self-harm monitoring system for Victoria
- Robinson, Robert John, Witt, Katrina, Pirkis, Jane, Bleeker, Caitlin, Pleban, Alex, Knott, Jonathan C., Lamblin, Michelle, Spittal, Matthew J., Carter, Greg, Verspoor, Karin, Page, Andrew, Rajaram, Gowri, Rozova, Vlada, Hill, Nicole T. M.
Do community interventions targeting licensed venues reduce alcohol-related emergency department presentations?
- Miller, Peter, Sønderlund, Anders, Coomber, Kerri, Palmer, Darren, Gillham, Karen, Tindall, Jennifer, Wiggers, John
Emergency department performance indicators that encompass the patient journey
- Sibbritt, David, Isbister, Geoffrey K., Walker, Rhonda
Emergency department presentations for problems in early pregnancy
- Indig, Devon, Warner, Alexandra, Saxton, Anne
Emergency department transfers and hospital admissions from residential aged care facilities: a controlled pre-post design study
- Hullick, Carolyn, Conway, Jane, Higgins, Isabel, Hewitt, Jacqueline, Dilworth, Sophie, Holliday, Elizabeth, Attia, John
Escalating patterns of emergency health care prior to first admission with amphetamine psychosis: a window of opportunity?
- Sara, Grant, Lappin, Julia, Dobbins, Timothy, Dunlop, Adrian J., Degenhardt, Louisa
Factors Associated with Stroke Misdiagnosis in the Emergency Department: A Retrospective Case-Control Study.
- Venkat, Abhay, Cappelen-Smith, Cecilia, Askar, Shabeel, Thomas, Peter R., Bhaskar, Sonu, Tam, Amanda, McDougall, Alan J., Hodgkinson, Suzanne J., Cordato, Dennis J.
Health care provision during a sporting mass gathering: a structure and process description of on-site care delivery
- Johnston, Amy N. B., Wadham, Jasmine, Polong-Brown, Josea, Aitken, Michael, Ranse, Jaime, Hutton, Alison, Richards, Brent, Crilly, Julia
High dose droperidol and QT prolongation: analysis of continuous 12-lead recordings
- Calver, Leonie, Isbister, Geoffrey
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?