Acute physiological and perceptual responses to high-load resistance exercise in hypoxia
- Scott, Brendan R., Slattery, Katie M., Sculley, Dean V., Smith, Scott M., Peiffer, Jeremiah J., Dascombe, Ben J.
An exploratory study investigating the effect of foot type and foot orthoses on gluteus medius muscle activity
- Sadler, Sean, Spink, Martin, de Jonge, Xanne Janse, Chuter, Vivienne
Ankle muscle function during preferred and non-preferred 45° directional cutting in semi-professional basketball players
- Lockie, Robert G., Jeffriess, Matthew D., McGann, Tye S., Callaghan, Samuel J.
Avatar and participant gender differences in the perception of uncanniness of virtual humans
Compact human-machine interface using surface electromyography
- Simmons, Luke P., Welsh, James S.
EMG activity is not elevated during exercise-related transient abdominal pain
- Morton, Darren P., Callister, Robin
Gluteus medius muscle activity during gait in people with and without chronic nonspecific low back pain: a case control study
- Sadler, Sean, Spink, Martin, Chuter, Vivienne
Gluteus medius muscle function in people with and without low back pain: a systematic review
- Sadler, Sean, Cassidy, Samuel, Peterson, Benjamin, Spink, Martin, Chuter, Vivienne
Impact of neck dissection on scapular muscle function: a case-controlled electromyographic study
- McGarvey, Aoife, Osmotherly, Peter G., Hoffman, Gary R., Chiarelli, Pauline E.
Quantification of the safe maximal lift in functional capacity evaluations: comparison of muscle recruitment using SEMG and therapist observation
- James, Carole L., Mackenzie, Lynette, Capra, Mike
Running performance in the heat is improved by similar magnitude with pre-exercise cold-water immersion and mid-exercise facial water spray
- Stevens, Christopher J., Kittel, Aden, Sculley, Dean V., Callister, Robin, Taylor, Lee, Dascombe, Ben J.
Shoulder taping and neuromuscular control
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Farrell, Scott F., Tsao, Henry, Osmotherly, Peter G., Rivett, Darren A., Chipchase, Lucy S., Schabrun, Siobhan M.
The acute physiological, physical and perceptual responses to intermittent hypoxic resistance training
The reliability of running performance in a 5 km time trial on a non-motorized treadmill
- Stevens, C. J., Hacene, J., Sculley, D. V., Taylor, L., Callister, R., Dascombe, B.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?