Rapid assessment of psychosocial well-being: are computers the way forward in a clinical setting?
- Boyes, Allison, Newell, Sallie, Girgis, Afaf
Innovative approaches to intervention for problem drinking
- Kypri, Kypros, Sitharthan, T., Cunningham, J. A., Kavanagh, D. J., Dean, Johanna I.
Web-based screening and brief intervention for student marijuana use in a university health center: Pilot study to examine the implementation of eCHECKUP TO GO in different contexts
- Palfai, Tibor P., Saitz, Richard, Winter, Michael, Brown, Timothy A., Kypri, Kypros, Goodness, Tracie M., O'Brien, Lauren M., Lu, John
eHealth interventions for the prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Hutchesson, M. J., Rollo, M. E., Krukowski, R., Ells, L., Harvey, J., Morgan, P. J., Callister, R., Plotnikoff, R., Collins, C. E.
Self-monitoring of dietary intake by young women: online food records completed on computer or smartphone are as accurate as paper-based food records but more acceptable
- Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Callister, Robin, Collins, Clare E.
Impact of increasing social media use on sitting time and body mass index
- Alley, Stephanie, Wellens, Pauline, Schoeppe, Stephanie, de Vries, Hein, Rebar, Amanda L., Short, Camille E., Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
Musculoskeletal discomfort and use of computers in the university environment
- James, Carole, James, Daphne, Nie, Valerie, Schumacher, Tracy, Guest, Maya, Tessier, John, Marley, Jeffrey, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Philosophical and educational reflections on the paradox of anthropomorphising our computechnology, while simultaneously dehumanising ourselves
- Laura, Ronald Samuel, Hannam, Fraser Douglas
Simulation and Feedback in Health Education: A Mixed Methods Study Comparing Three Simulation Modalities
- Tait, Lauren, Lee, Kenneth, Rasiah, Rohan, Cooper, Joyce M., Ling, Tristan, Geelan, Benjamin, Bindoff, Ivan
Effectiveness of information and communications technology interventions for stroke survivors and their support people: a systematic review
- Freund, Megan, Carey, Mariko, Dilworth, Sophie, Waller, Amy, Mansfield, Elise, Rose, Anna, Thienel, Renate, Hyde, Lisa
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?