"They have no idea of what we do or what we know": Australian graduates' perceptions of working in a health care team.
- Ebert, Lyn, Hoffman, Kerry, Levett-Jones, Tracy, Gilligan, Conor
'How are messages created?': Changes in thinking about communication theory leading to a new synthesis
'They'll tell us when to evacuate': the experiences and expectations of disaster-related communication in vulnerable groups
- Howard, Amanda, Agllias, Kylie, Bevis, Miriam, Blakemore, Tamara
'We didn't have a clue': family caregivers' experiences of the communication of a diagnosis of schizophrenia
- Outram, Sue, Harris, Gillian, Kelly, Brian, Bylund, Carma L., Cohen, Martin, Landa, Yulia, Levin, Tomer, Sandhu, Harsimrat, Vamos, Marina, Loughland, Carmel
360-degree feedback at the workplace: a transformative learning perspective
- Athota, Vidya S., Malik, Ashish
A Joint Real Time Optimization of Household Loads, Energy Storage and Peak Generator for Stand-Alone Distributed PV Systems
A new theory of information & the internet: public sphere meets protocol.
- Balnaves, Mark, Willson, Michelle
A systematic review of patient-practitioner communication interventions involving treatment decisions
- Grady, Alice, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hobden, Breanne
A WIL and a way: integrating authentic learning experiences to develop work-ready communication students
- Fulton, Janet, Scott, Paul, James, Melanie, Sandner, Judith
About the free in freelance: communication industries and work integrated learning at two Australian universities
Aiding patient adherence to physiotherapist-prescribed self-management strategies: an evidence-based behavioural model in practice
- Peek, Kerry, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Mackenzie, Lisa
An interpretative phenomenological investigation of dementia from the perspective of families and system caregivers: stigma, traumatic loss, psychological growth, and relational social engagement (RSE)
An interprofessional communication training using simulation to enhance safe care for a deteriorating patient
- Liaw, Sok Ying, Zhou, Wen Tao, Lau, Tang Ching, Siau, Chiang, Chan, Sally Wai-chi
An overview of swearing and its impact on mental health nursing practice
- Stone, Teresa E., Hazelton, Mike
Application of plug-in electric vehicles to frequency regulation based on distributed signal acquisition via limited communication
- Yang, Hongming, Chung, C. Y., Zhao, Junhua
Are general practitioners getting the information they need from hospitals and specialists to provide quality cancer care for Indigenous Australians?
- Valery, Patricia C., Bernardes, Christina M., de Witt, Audra, Martin, Jennifer, Walpole, Euan, Garvey, Gail, Williamson, Daniel, Meiklejohn, Judith, Hartel, Gunter, Ratnasekera, Isanka U., Bailie, Ross
Are we there yet?: the state of the evidence base for guidelines on breaking bad news to cancer patients
- Paul, C. L., Clinton-McHarg, T., Sanson-Fisher, R. W., Douglas, H., Webb, G.
Balancing changes to construction education in the 21st century: exploring the challenges construction educators face in Australia
- Williams, Anthony, Sher, William, Simmons, Catharine
Becoming-language/becoming-other: whence ethics?
Boundaries and knowledge sharing - a case study of two multinationals
- Meacheam, David, Hobson, Raelee
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?