5-Fluorouracil-induced apoptosis in colorectal cancer cells is caspase-9-dependent and mediated by activation of protein kinase C-d
- Mhaidat, Nizar M., Bouklihacene, Mohammed, Thorne, Rick F.
8q23.3 and 11q23.1 as modifying loci influencing the risk for CRC in Lynch syndrome
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Scott, Rodney J., Vasen, Hans F. A., Wijnen, Juul T.
A population-based cross-sectional study of colorectal cancer screening practices of first-degree relatives of colorectal cancer patients
- Courtney, Ryan J., Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko L., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Macrae, Finlay A., D'Este, Catherine, Hill, David, Barker, Daniel, Simmons, Jody
A qualitative evaluation of the STOMA psychosocial intervention programme for colorectal cancer patients with stoma
- Lim, Siew Hoon, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Lai, Jiunn Herng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomized controlled trial examining the effectiveness of a STOMA psychosocial intervention programme on the outcomes of colorectal patients with a stoma: study protocol
- Lim, Siew Hoon, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi, Lai, Jiunn Herng, He, Hong-Gu
A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a pre-recruitment primer letter to increase participation in a study of colorectal screening and surveillance.
- Paul, Christine, Courtney, Ryan, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Carey, Mariko, Hill, David, Simmons, Jody, Rose, Shiho
Altholactone induces apoptotic cell death in human colorectal cancer cells
- Mhaidat, Nizar M., Abdul-Razzak, Kalid K., Alkofahi, Ahmad S., Alsarhan, Aseera M., Aldaher, Ahmad N., Thorne, Rich F.
Amino alcohol acrylonitriles as broad spectrum and tumour selective cytotoxic agents
- Baker, Jennifer R., Russell, Cecilia C., Gilbert, Jayne, McCluskey, Adam, Sakoff, Jennette A.
Are Australian general practice patients appropriately screened for colorectal cancer? A cross-sectional study
- Dodd, Natalie, Mansfield, Elise, Carey, Mariko, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Assessment of family history of colorectal cancer in primary care: perceptions of first degree relatives of people with colorectal cancer
- Cameron, Emile, Rose, Shiho, Carey, Mariko
Association between constipation and colorectal cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies
- Power, Andrew M., Talley, Nicholas J., Ford, Alexander C.
Aurora-A and Cyclin D1 polymorphisms and the age of onset of colorectal cancer in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer
- Talseth, Bente A., Ashton, Katie A., Meldrum, Cliff, Suchy, Janina, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Lubinski, Jan, Scott, Rodney J.
Automatic colonic polyp detection by the mapping using regional unit sphere
- Park, M., Jin, S. J., Hofstetter, R., Xu, M., Kang, B. H.
Can a print-based intervention increase screening for first degree relatives of people with colorectal cancer? A randomised controlled trial
- Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Macrae, Finlay, Cameron, Emilie, Hill, David, D'Este, Catherine, Simmons, Jody, Doran, Christopher
Can a tailored telephone intervention delivered by volunteers reduce the supportive care needs, anxiety and depression of people with colorectal cancer? A randomized controlled trial
- White, Victoria M., Macvean, Michelle L., Grogan, Suzi, D'Este, Catherine, Akkerman, Doreen, Ieropoli, Sandra, Hill, David J., Sanson-Fisher, Robert
Can models of self-management support be adapted across cancer types? A comparison of unmet self-management needs for patients with breast or colorectal cancer
- Mansfield, Elise, Mackenzie, Lisa, Carey, Mariko, Peek, Kerry, Shepherd, Jan, Evans, Tiffany-Jane
Cell cycle-related genes as modifiers of age of onset of colorectal cancer in Lynch syndrome: a large-scale study in non-Hispanic white patients
- Chen, Jinyun, Pande, Mala, Scott, Rodney J., Frazier, Marsha L., Huang, Yu-Jing, Wei, Chongjuan, Amos, Christopher I., Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Meldrum, Cliff J., Chen, Wei V., Gorlov, Ivan P., Lynch, Patrick M.
Cell-Free DNA Blood Collection Tubes Are Appropriate for Clinical Proteomics: A Demonstration in Colorectal Cancer
- Almazi, Juhura G., Pockney, Peter, Gedye, Craig, Smith, Nathan D., Hondermarck, Hubert, Verrills, Nicole M., Dun, Matthew D.
Clinical characteristics of tumors derived from colorectal cancer patients who harbor the Tumor Necrosis Factor beta-1031T/T and NOD2 3020insC polymorphism
- Kładny, Józef, Suchy, Janina, Kłujszo-Grabowska, Ewa, Kacperski, Tomasz, Scott, Rodney J., Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Lubiński, Jan
Colonoscopy findings in high-risk individuals compared to an average-risk control population
- Forsberg, Anna, Kjellström, Lars, Andreasson, Anna, Jaramillo, Erik, Rubio, Carlos A., Björck, Erik, Agréus, Lars, Talley, Nicholas J., Lindblom, Annika
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?