Fatherhood Research Bulletin
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Caesarean section and image consciousness among barriers to breast feeding for obese women
Inter-hospital and inter-disciplinary variation in planned birth practices and readiness for change: a survey study
- Coates, Dominiek, Donnolley, Natasha, Foureur, Maralyn, Henry, Amanda
Factors associated with women's birth beliefs and experiences of decision-making in the context of planned birth: a survey study
- Coates, Dominiek, Donnolley, Natasha, Foureur, Maralyn, Thirukumar, Purshaiyna, Henry, Amanda
Exploring unwarranted clinical variation: The attitudes of midwives and obstetric medical staff regarding induction of labour and planned caesarean section
- Coates, Dominiek, Donnolley, Natasha, Foureur, Maralyn, Spear, Virginia, Henry, Amanda
This baby is not for turning: women's experiences of attempted external cephalic version
- Watts, N. P., Petrovska, K., Bisits, A., Catling, C., Homer, C. S. E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?