A multi-faceted intervention to reduce alcohol misuse and harm amongst sports people in Ireland: a controlled trial
- O'Farrell, Anne, Kingsland, Melanie, Kenny, Susan, Eldin, Nazih, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Allwright, Shane
A systematic review of economic evaluations of antenatal nutrition and alcohol interventions and their associated implementation interventions
- Szewczyk, Zoe, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dean, Brittany, Collins, Clare, Reeves, Penny
Acquisition and utilization of information about alcohol use in pregnancy among Australian pregnant women and service providers
- Loxton, Deborah, Chojenta, Catherine, Anderson, Amy E., Powers, Jennifer R., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Burns, Lucy
Age of Alcohol Initiation and Progression to Binge Drinking in Adolescence: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Aiken, Alexandra, Clare, Philip J., Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob M., Slade, Tim, Bruno, Raimondo, McBride, Nyanda, Kypri, Kypros, Mattick, Richard P.
Alcohol consumption and sport: a cross-sectional study of alcohol management practices associated with at-risk alcohol consumption at community football clubs
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Gillham, Karen E., Kennedy, Vanessa J., Ramsden, Robyn L., Colbran, Richard W., Weir, Sarah, Wiggers, John H.
Alcohol Consumption in the Australian Mining Industry: The Role of Workplace, Social, and Individual Factors
- James, Carole L., Tynan, Ross J., Bezzina, Aaron T., Rahman, Mijanur, Kelly, Brian J.
Alcohol-related risk from pre-loading and heavy episodic drinking (HED) among a cohort of young Australian women: a cross-sectional analysis
- Anderson, Amy E., Cavenagh, Dominic, Forder, Peta, Loxton, Deborah, Byles, Julie
Attitudes and perceptions towards substances among people with mental disorders: a systematic review
- Thornton, L. K., Baker, A. L., Johnson, M. P., Lewin, T. J.
Bayes' theorem to estimate population prevalence from Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) scores
- Foxcroft, David R., Kypri, Kypros, Simonite, Vanessa
Clinician identification of elevated symptoms of depression among individuals seeking treatment for substance misuse
- Hobden, Breanne, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Co-occurring depression and alcohol misuse is under-identified in general practice: a cross-sectional study
- Hobden, Breanne, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Carey, Mariko
Cohort profile: The Australian Parental Supply of Alcohol Longitudinal Study (APSALS)
- Aiken, Alexandra, Wadolowski , Monika, Bruno, Raimondo, Najman, Jackob, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Hutchinson, Delyse, McBride, Nyanda, Mattick, Richard P.
Correlates and motives of pre-drinking with intoxication and harm around licensed venues in two cities
- Miller, Peter, Droste, Nic, de Groot, Florentine, Palmer, Darren, Tindall, Jennifer, Busija, Lucy, Hyder, Shannon, Gilham, Karen, Wiggers, John
Cost, cost-consequence and cost-effectiveness evaluation of a practice change intervention to increase routine provision of antenatal care addressing maternal alcohol consumption
- Szewczyk, Zoe, Reeves, Penny, Kingsland, Melanie, Doherty, Emma, Elliott, Elizabeth, Wolfenden, Luke, Tsang, Tracey W., Dunlop, Adrian, Searles, Andrew, Wiggers, John
Determinants of pregnant women's compliance with alcohol guidelines: a prospective cohort study
- Anderson, Amy E., Hure, Alexis J., Powers, Jennifer R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Loxton, Deborah J.
Do women grow out of risky drinking? a prospective study of three cohorts of Australian women
- Powers, Jennifer R., Anderson, Amy E., Byles, Julie E., Mishra, Gita, Loxton, Deborah J.
Drinking concordance and relationship satisfaction in New Zealand couples
- Meiklejohn, Jessica, Connor, Jennie L., Kypri, Kypros
Effectiveness of individual real-time video counseling on smoking, nutrition, alcohol, physical activity, and obesity health risks: systematic review
- Byaruhanga, Judith, Atorkey, Prince, McLaughlin, Matthew, Brown, Alison, Byrnes, Emma, Paul, Christine, Wiggers, John, Tzelepis, Flora
Effects of assault type on cognitive behaviour therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol misuse
- Bailey, Kylie A., Baker, Amanda L., McElduff, Patrick, Jones, Mark A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kavanagh, David J.
Family carers: a role in addressing chronic disease risk behaviours for people with a mental illness?
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Wye, Paula M., Wiggers, John H., Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?