Aurora-A and Cyclin D1 polymorphisms and the age of onset of colorectal cancer in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer
- Talseth, Bente A., Ashton, Katie A., Meldrum, Cliff, Suchy, Janina, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Lubinski, Jan, Scott, Rodney J.
Case report: familial gastric cancer and chordoma in the same family
Continuing difficulties in interpreting CNV data: lessons from a genome-wide CNV association study of Australian HNPCC/lynch syndrome patients
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Grice, Desma M., Masson, Amy L., Meldrum, Cliff, Spigelman, Allan, Scott, Rodney J.
Deletion mutations in an Australian series of HNPCC patients
- McPhillips, Mary, Meldrum, C. J., Scott, Rodney J, Creegan, Rhona, Edkins, Edward
Frequency of the common MYH mutations (G382D and Y165C) in MMR mutation positive and negative HNPCC patients
- Ashton, Katie A., Kairupan, C. F., Scott, Rodney J., Meldrum, C. J., McPhillips, M. L.
Genetic epidemiology studies in hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer
- Scott, Rodney, Lubinski, Jan
Genetic variation and risk of endometrial cancer
IGF1 is a modifier of disease risk in hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer
- Reeves, Stuart G., Rich, Dominique, Meldrum, Cliff J., Colyvas, Kim, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Suchy, Janina, Lubinski, Jan, Scott, Rodney J.
Management of ovarian and endometrial cancers in women belonging to HNPCC carrier families: review of the literature and results of cancer risk assessment in Polish HNPCC families
- Dębniak, Tadeusz, Gromowski, Tomasz, Cybulski, Cezary, Serrano-Fernandez, Pablo, Lubiński, Jan, Scott, Rodney J., Gronwald, Jacek, Huzarski, Tomasz, Byrski, Tomasz, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Dymerska, Dagmara, Górski, Bohdan, Paszkowska-Szczur, Katarzyna
Modifier genes in Lynch syndrome: functional genomics and its consequence on disease expression
MTHFR 677 C>T and 1298 A>C polymorphisms and the age of onset of colorectal cancer in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer
- Reeves, Stuart G., Meldrum, Cliff, Groombridge, Claire, Spigelman, Allan D., Suchy, Janina, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, Lubinski, Jan, McElduff, Patrick, Scott, Rodney J.
Variable phenotypic expression in HNPCC and the search for modifier genes
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?