"Just 'cause we're singers and we always sing": the emerging singing cultures of young children in Australia and Hawai'i
A comparison of public private partnership environment between Australia and China
- Ke, Yongjian, Jefferies, Marcus, Davis, Peter
A history of the school medical services and child health in Australia 1900-1939
CRyptOcoccosis in Newcastle and the hUnTer (CRONUT) - an epidemiological study
- Hughes, Carly M., Lennon, Daniel, Davis, Joshua S.
In the same boat: transnationalism, Australian short fiction, and the new cultural cringe
The influence of bedrock depth on the hydrochemistry of cave drip waters from a karst system in southeastern Australia
- McDonald, J., Drysdale, R., Hill, D., Chisari, R., Wong, H.
The practice of nurses working with older people in long term care: an Australian perspective
- Hunter, Sharyn, Levett-Jones, Tracy
Factors associated with 28-day hospital readmission after stroke in Australia
- Kilkenny, Monique F., Longworth, Mark, Pollack, Michael, Levi, Christopher, Cadilhac, Dominique A.
Priority setting and Australian general practice research
Masonry in Australia-meeting the challenges of the 21st century
- Page, Adrian W., McIntyre, Elizabeth
Australian beef industry worker's knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding Q fever: A pilot study
- Wiley, Kerrie E., Walker, Jacinta, Lower, Tony, Massey, Peter D., Durrheim, David N., Khandaker, Gulam
Performance or performativity? Australia's membership of the United Nations Human Rights Council
- Maguire, Amy, McGaughey, Fiona, Monaghan, Georgia
'Light in the darkness': Elizabeth McKenzie Hatton
Understanding human - bat interactions in NSW, Australia: improving risk communication for prevention of Australian bat lyssavirus
- Quinn, Emma K., Massey, Peter D., Cox-Witton, Keren, Paterson, Beverley J., Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David N.
A thermal performance study of common Australian residential construction systems in hypothetical modules
- Gregory, K. E., Moghtaderi, B., Sugo, H. O., Page, A.
Prevalence and associated factors of urinary leakage among women participating in the 45 and Up Study
- Concepcion, Kristine, Cheng, Yan, McGeechan, Kevin, Robertson, Sarah, Stewart, Mary, Bateson, Deborah, Estoesta, Jane, Chiarelli, Pauline
Understanding physical activity patterns among rural Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal young people
- Macniven, Rona, Richards, Justin, Turner, Nicole, Blunden, Steve, Bauman, Adrian, Wiggers, John, Gwynn, Jospehine
Filling the void: emerging actors in Australian industrial relations
- Michelson, Grant, Jamieson, Suzanne, Burgess, John
Engaged witnessing: researching with the more-than-human
- Bell, Sarah J., Instone, Lesley, Mee, Kathleen J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?