Optimising dietary intake and nutrition related health outcomes in Aboriginal women and their children
"The Age of Unrest, the Age of Dissatisfaction": Marcus Garvey and the Rise of Australian Aboriginal Political Protest, 1920-1929
The Efficacy of a Child Protection Training Program on the Historical Welfare Context and Aboriginal Trauma
- Menzies, Karen, Grace, Rebekah
Educators' and carers' perceptions of Aboriginal children's communication and emergent literacy development.
- Webb, Gwendalyn, Williams, Cori
Dietary intakes and anthropometric measures of Indigenous Australian women and their infants in the Gomeroi gaaynggal cohort
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Weatherall, L. J., Keogh, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Smith, R., Rae, K. M.
'Smiles not tears': a dental education program in New South Wales for young Aboriginal children
- Smith, L., Blinkhorn, F., Moir, R., Brown, N., Blinkhorn, A.
Use of nicotine replacement therapy in young people entering custody in New South Wales, Australia
- Haysom, Leigh, Lawrence, Dianne, Mellish, Donna, Burns, Peter, Khale, Pariza, Arulampalam, Ariana, Stapylton, Catherine
The Aboriginal Boys' training home, Kinchela, 1924-1970, and the development of a culture of physical fitness and sport
The construct validity of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire for Aboriginal children living in urban New South Wales, Australia
- Williamson, Anna, McElduff, Patrick, Dadds, Mark, D' Este, Catherine, Redman, Sally, Raphael, Beverley, Daniels, John, Eades, Sandra
Evaluation of an oral health education program for young aboriginal children: feedback from parents, aboriginal health workers and managerial staff
- Smith, Leanne, Blinkhorn, Anthony, Moir, Rachael, Brown, Ngiare, Blinkhorn, Fiona
"There's a housing crisis going on in Sydney for Aboriginal people": focus group accounts of housing and perceived associations with health
- Andersen, Melanie J., Williamson, Anna B., Fernando, Peter, Redman, Sally, Vincent, Frank
Factors influencing contraceptive use or non-use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people: a systematic review and narrative synthesis
- Coombe, Jacqueline, Anderson, Amy E., Townsend, Natalie, Rae, Kym M., Gilbert, Stephanie, Keogh, Lyniece, Corby, Christine, Loxton, Deborah
Alcohol and other drug use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men entering prison in New South Wales
- Doyle, Michael F., Butler, Tony G., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Guthrie, Jill, Reekie, Jo, Schofield, Peter W.
“Footprints for Life” foot health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
The Daalbirrwirr Gamambigu (Safe Children) Model: Embedding Cultural Safety in Child Protection Responses for Australian Aboriginal Children in Hospital Settings
- Flemington, Tara, Fraser, Jennifer, Ramanathan, Shanthi, Clague, Liesa, Hartz, Donna, Lonne, Bob, Lock (Ngiyampaa), Mark, Gibbs, Clinton, Shipp, Joanne, Bryant, Joe, Ryan, Amanda, Wijetilaka, Devika, Marks, Susan, Scarcella, Mick, Tzioumi, Dimitra
The development of Aboriginal education policy in Australia - voices of the National Aboriginal Education Committee (NAEC)
User assessment of an early childhood oral health education training course for Aboriginal health workers
- Smith, Leanne, Blinkhorn, Fiona, Moir, Rachael, Brown, Ngiare, Blinkhorn, Anthony
‘Stop the war on Aborigines’: the Communist Party of Australia and the fight for Aboriginal rights 1920-1934
Cultural Safety and Child Protection Responses in Hospitals: a Scoping Review
- Flemington, Tara, Lock, Mark, Shipp, Joanne, Hartz, Donna, Lonne, Bob, Fraser, Jennifer Anne
Cultural experiences of student and new-graduate dietitians in the Gomeroi gaaynggal ArtsHealth program: a quality assurance project
- Rae, Kym, Bohringer, Emma, Ashman, Amy, Brown, Leanne, Collins, Clare
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?