Artificial intelligence: an eye cast towards the mental health nursing horizon
- Wilson, Rhonda L., Higgins, Oliver, Atem, Jacob, Donaldson, Andrea E., Gildberg, Frederik Alkier, Hooper, Mary, Hopwood, Mark, Rosado, Silvia, Solomon, Bernadette, Ward, Katrina, Welsh, Brandi
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients’ cancer care pathways in Queensland: insights from health professionals
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Garvey, Gail, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
Decreased in-hospital mortality rate following implementation of a comprehensive electronic medical record system
- South, Mike, Cheng, Daryl, Andrew, Lauren, Egan, Nicholas, Carlin, John
Factors influencing medical radiation science graduates’ early career principal place of practice: a retrospective cohort study
- Farrugia, Lauren, Smith, Tony, Depczynski, Julie
How can hospitals change practice to better implement smoking cessation interventions? A systematic review
- Ugalde, Anna, White, Victoria, Rankin, Nicole M., Paul, Christine, Segan, Catherine, Aranda, Sanchia, Wong Shee, Anna Wong, Hutchinson, Alison M., Livingston, Patricia M.
Increases in use of Medicare Benefits Schedule mental health items among women who gave birth in New South Wales, 2009–2015
- Reilly, Nicole, Egan, Nicholas, Austin, Marie-Paule, Forder, Peta M., Loxton, Deborah
Macronutrient and micronutrient intake of individuals with diabetic foot ulceration: a short report
- Collins, Rebecca, Burrows, Tracy, Donnelly, Hailey, Tehan, Peta Ellen
Sappho and the feminist movement: twentieth and twenty-first centuries
Use of traditional therapies in palliative care for Australian First Nations peoples: an integrative review
- Rooney, Erin Joanne, Johnson, Amanda, Jeong, Sarah Yeun-Sim, Wilson, Rhonda L.
Assessing anatomy education: A perspective from design.
- Roxburgh, Mark, Evans, Darrell J. R.
Biochar composites: Emerging trends, field successes and sustainability implications
- Wang, Liuwei, Ok, Yong Sik, Tsang, Daniel C. W., Alessi, Daniel S., Rinklebe, Jörg, Mašek, Ondřej, Bolan, Nanthi S., Hou, Deyi
Heterogeneous catalysts for the hydrogenation of amine/alkali hydroxide solvent captured CO2 to formate: A review
- Li, Lichun, Chen, Xiangcan, Chen, Zhengfei, Gao, Ruiqin, Yu, Hangdi, Yuan, Tian, Liu, Zongjian, Maeder, Marcel
Heterologous expression of an unusual ketosynthase, SxtA, leads to production of saxitoxin intermediates in Escherichia coli
- Soeriyadi, Angela H., Mazmouz, Rabia, Pickford, Russell, Al-Sinawi, Bakir, Kellmann, Ralf, Pearson, Leanne A., Neilan, Brett A.
Integrating biobanking minimises inbreeding and produces significant cost benefits for a threatened frog captive breeding programme
- Howell, Lachlan G., Frankham, Richard, Rodger, John C., Witt, Ryan R., Clulow, Simon, Upton, Rose M. O., Clulow, John
It's time: Delivering optimal emergency care of residents of aged care facilities in the era of COVID-19
- Burkett, Ellen, Carpenter, Christopher R., Hullick, Carolyn, Arendts, Glenn, Ouslander, Joseph G.
Ketamine as a rescue treatment for severe acute behavioural disturbance: A prospective prehospital study
- Isoardi, Katherine Z., Parker, Lachlan E., Page, Colin B., Humphreys, Michael A., Harris, Kieth, Rashford, Stephen, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Rhinovirus bronchiolitis, maternal asthma, and the development of asthma and lung function impairments
- Da Silva Sena, Carla R., Morten, Matthew, Meredith, Joseph, Kepreotes, Elizabeth, Murphy, Vanessa E., Gibson, Peter G., Robinson, Paul D., Sly, Peter D., Whitehead, Bruce, Karmaus, Wilfried, Collison, Adam, Mattes, Joerg
Roles of male reproductive tract extracellular vesicles in reproduction
- Tamessar, Cottrell T., Trigg, Natalie A., Nixon, Brett, Skerrett-Byrne, David A., Sharkey, David J., Robertson, Sarah A., Bromfield, Elizabeth G., Schjenken, John E.
Significance of hyperglycaemia in first trimester pregnancy (SHIFT): A pilot study and literature review
- Kuehn, Johanna, Gebuehr, Alison, Wintour, Jasmine, Woods, Andrew, Luu, Judy, Wynne, Katie
“They were all together … discussing the best options for me”: Integrating specialist diabetes care with primary care in Australia
- Harris, Melissa L., Kuzulugil, Deniz, Parsons, Martha, Byles, Julie, Acharya, Shamasunder
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?